21st Apr 2010, 11:08
Big big big meeting at the EGHQ, I guess this is it....:ugh::ugh::ugh:

donpizmeov
21st Apr 2010, 11:17
Think you may be a week early.

The Don

palm
21st Apr 2010, 11:19
Why would the Sheik and the press be there?

yankee22
21st Apr 2010, 11:20
Bonus announcement isn't until May 6th.

donpizmeov
21st Apr 2010, 11:21
I don't know...not any crisis going on anywhere is there?

The Don

Mr Good Cat
22nd Apr 2010, 15:57
It's not a mess, it's great... they've forgotten to include the "no seafood" clause in the crew meals regulations so from the 6th of May you can go to town on your fave lobster salads...:ok:

fatbus
22nd Apr 2010, 18:27
including seafood and jumpseat

palm
22nd Apr 2010, 18:29
Agree with you BYEBYE, had a deep look on the OM-A....:D:D:D

PorkKnuckle
22nd Apr 2010, 18:59
they've forgotten to include the "no seafood" clause in the crew meals regulations

Thanks to everyone reminding them about it on pprune, your loophole won't last long.

And the galley hags have their own rules which say no seafood or whatever, it's enforced by the purser, and they'll be sure not to serve you. They'll just lie to you (like our management) and tell you there's none left! :D

Anyway lobster is not EK's specialty. Mushy re-heated frozen lobster... :yuk:

777boyindubai
23rd Apr 2010, 05:56
The bonus announcement is on May 6th. Gives them time to work out more excuses! Let us all go out for lobster to celebrate getting nothing.....again!

woodja51
23rd Apr 2010, 13:28
As pointed out - they will close the see food and eat it diet.. actually I thought that the original manual only said avoid

"molluscs , shell fish and crustaceans..." no mention of seafood at all???

I dont have degree in bio so how would I know what one of those things is.. they are never on the menu... just lobster, scallops etc...??

okay being smart ass but... say what you mean and mean what you say??

pedantic but that is a lawyers interpretation.. of course they will amend it now highlighted....

so when is the bonus /profit or lack thereof announced??

WJA

palm
23rd Apr 2010, 15:52
Did I miss something on that day? Hum I guess we all have to wait untill the 6? :yuk::yuk: