PDA

View Full Version : EK Whiners

sunchaser
20th Apr 2010, 18:02
Man some of you cat's are worst then my 3rd wife and that is pretty bad.
Grow a set and do a work action because honestly most of us can give a rat's pooch about you guy's in the sandbox and your constant menstral cramps. You chose to work for the man and if you don't like it then move on bro but your constant whining is annoying.

Fart Master
20th Apr 2010, 18:12
Bro, I don't know what you've been smoking / Injecting / drinking or all three, but if you want to have a rant, for christ's sake make some sense, I've never seen so much cr*p in 3 sentences.A lot of EK gripes are well justified actually:ugh::confused:

And by the way I find your 'Whining' annoying too:mad:

Instant Hooligan
20th Apr 2010, 18:12
Classic. Somebody whining about whining. Get a life and don't read it then "bro"......!!!!

fatbus
20th Apr 2010, 18:24
Why is it you have a bunch of whiners here on pprune but not in the flight deck, bunch of babies ( spinless pilots how cant grow any) is my guess.

TangoUniform
20th Apr 2010, 21:14
Yo Doobie. You know, I mean you are so right on bro. I mean, these dudes here be complainin' 'bout all nothin'. Gotta get down wid you man. These cats need to be easin. Things always chillin here in da sand. Don't know nothin bout no rat's pooch though. Damn you are SO rightous bro....chill bro, chill. Later, out.:*

donpizmeov
20th Apr 2010, 21:19
The poor guy use to fly rubber dog poo outa Hong Kong for Atlas before he was replaced by a more qualified Dog poo driver from Polar (Polar...now that must have hurt!), so cut him some slack.
Poor old B@gga probably woke up from a bad afternoon nap.

The Don

MTOW
20th Apr 2010, 22:47
I've never seen so much cr*p in 3 sentencesOr so many grammatical mistakes.

a345xxx
20th Apr 2010, 23:03
Looks like a wind up thread!

Iver
21st Apr 2010, 01:21
Yeah, but he's got a point. Pilots whine more than anyone else. It's easier to be a "victim" than to actually move on and improve your situation. Bitching only provides temporary relief...

411A
21st Apr 2010, 02:14
as the old saying goes "if you don't like it resign" OR, STFU and appreciate that you have a good job flying good equipment when the airline industry is facing troubled waters with redundancies.

So very true.
Recently, I was asked if my position (L1011 Captain) was to my liking.
My reply...
The big bucks arrive on time.
The First Officer and Flight Engineer do all the work.
The CC serve up good hot grub, on time.
And, I provide Havanas for all FD crew.

A perfect combination....trifecta, plus one.

pool
21st Apr 2010, 02:29
Mods, could you create a geriatric section and have those 'bros' go rattle their dentures there?

ruserious
21st Apr 2010, 04:46
Just in case it isn't a wind up....

Man some of you cat's are worst then my 3rd wife and that is pretty bad.

Well that kind of defines your intelligence nicely, not only are you dumb enough to get married 3 times, but you choose to get married on your 3rd effort to someone who whines constantly :}
Plainly we should really be listening to you very carefully

dustyprops
21st Apr 2010, 10:05
Definately a wind up, who would be sad enough to post that on a forum unless you are there or thinking about going. Nice try though.:rolleyes:

EGGW
21st Apr 2010, 10:41
Mods, could you create a geriatric section and have those 'bros' go rattle their dentures there?

Good one Pool :ok:

Anyhow, well done those that did for spotting the wind up, not rocket science is it :=

Oh and BTW, 411A, aren't Havana cigars illegal for Americans to smoke anywhere on the planet. :=:=:=

EGGW

ekwhistleblower
21st Apr 2010, 13:20
Check the Oxford English Dictionary:

A Whine - 'The collective noun for a group of commercial pilots!'

411A
21st Apr 2010, 13:24
... aren't Havana cigars illegal for Americans to smoke anywhere on the planet

Negative...import into USA only.

Jet II
21st Apr 2010, 14:00
Why is it you have a bunch of whiners here on pprune but not in the flight deck,

Hardly any FC bother posting on here now - and it is normal human reaction, if you are unhappy in your life you are going to spend time complaining but if you are happy then you are more likely to be out enjoying life.

halas
21st Apr 2010, 17:31
411A enforces all that read this forum that his own interests of management and experience are above all others, and how they go about their business (even when his opinion is not sought) is his gospel.

The U.S, government applies trade sanctions on Cuba, yet 411A (US citizen) defies the very government that was elected by his fellow countrymen, and purchases Havana cigars (using US dollars).

Hypocrite.

"Take my advise....as l'm not using it!"

halas

411A
22nd Apr 2010, 02:08
... and purchases Havana cigars (using US dollars).

Negative, Jordanian Dinars.
Amman duty free has the cheapest Havanas in the area.

ironbutt57
22nd Apr 2010, 04:20
The "whiners" whining about being called whiners..how fantastically entertaining...:}

NZ X man
22nd Apr 2010, 05:04
Havanas? What a guy, you can put up with more dog poo, if you know you can light up a Havana, it is documented.:}

To Halas, you cannot import Havanas into the US, but you can smoke them anywhere you like, and what currency you paid with does not matter to the guy who is selling them too you., "Defies the very government", you must be joking, what a load of baloney. That was JOKE right? Did you ever cheat on your income taxes of expense report? SO if I change my US dollars into Saudi Riyals, and then buy Cubans, is that OK with you?

halas
23rd Apr 2010, 21:23
Baah Baah Baah Baah :hmm:

halas

ps. RTFP

captainsmiffy
24th Apr 2010, 04:38
....but do you own a goldfish?

captainsmiffy
24th Apr 2010, 04:40
question was for 411A...