PDA

View Full Version : Oman Air B737NG/A330 Hiring and Contact Details

NGFellow
18th Apr 2010, 02:06
Anyone have any details on hiring at Oman Air this year for a DEC position? Also I heard MP is no longer in recruiting for pilots. Does anyone have a new contact Email?

wunwinghi
18th Apr 2010, 17:30
Sorry NGFellow............no DEC hiring on the NG or the A330 unless you're an Omani currently rated and working elsewhere. All in house upgrades for the NG and skippers will move across to widebody from the NG if required.
Thats the plan for the foreseeable future, but best laid plans have a habit of changing!!!!

kotakota
18th Apr 2010, 18:10
Ah , the font of all knowledge ...........
If it wasn't so funny it would be serious , or is it the other way round ?
Todays rumour - lots of FOs to be recruited !
Who ever has a crystal ball when it comes to Crew Resource Planning ?

Obi Wan Kirk
20th Apr 2010, 04:22
A friend told me that 5 pilots resigned lately from Omanair and quite a few are looking to jump ship and join FlyDubai. Why is this happening?

I am thinking of applying, should I stay away as lots are leaving?

tonker
20th Apr 2010, 07:53
And yet i hear exactly the same thing about Fly Dubai, which includes one of the trainers!

Its like musical cockpits.:\

wunwinghi
21st Apr 2010, 06:18
Come on guys..........if we're serious and honest about it, you're always gonna have a handful of guys at any specific airline, at any given time, that are not gonna be happy and move on. And these same guys will constantly keep moving to find their so called "Shangri-La"! And we all know in the airline industry that just ain't gonna happen!!!!!