PDA

View Full Version : does anybody know??????

Clintonb
14th Apr 2010, 20:14
right so im trying to make a decision on which school to apply to so wondering if anybody out there has some insight on these schools to making my decision easier. reason why? id like to eventually become an airline pilot. these schools seem to be the ones that point you in the right diretion. no body mention embry riddle already looked into. lol
choices are delta academy or phoenix east (PEA)

plus how does it work in the states is it the same like europe do you have to go through a selection test to see if youll be accepted if you pass the tes? tried to get into a school in europe but missed it by one mark sucks but owell i can go back in 6 months and retake it but thats to long i want to start training now im not getting any younger at the old age of 23 :)

also i haven't seen yet since ive been here in the US about aptitude? do schools look into that like over in europe where you have to take an aptitude exam?

so any help will be appreciated thanks.
plus if i do end up doing my training in the US im been hearing stories about trying to convert licenses is hard one say you need to do the training again and take the 14 exams again etc and the others say you just have to take 2 exams i think it was air law and something else and do a check ride with an instructor? what is true seems to be hard to believe anything these days theres always something different that comes up. :ugh:

thanks for your time safe flying

wheelbrace
14th Apr 2010, 20:34
The last I heard, most FTOs (worldwide) just want your cash; whatever your score - that's the pass mark!

In the meantime, ask your doctor what Ritalin does and maybe bypass the Sunny Delight...