PDA

View Full Version : IBIS crew leasing company

GoForIt
5th Apr 2010, 18:39
Can anyone give me any information on this company. They've offered me a contract, but some of the language is not the standard language I've seen in my other overseas contracts. They seem to be a very small company with offices in London and Olympia, WA. Any info would be appreciated.

GoForIt

Turkpilot
5th Apr 2010, 19:22
I am wondering myself....

bbrunton
5th Apr 2010, 20:58
I asked for some changes in the contract before I would sign it and I never heard back from them.

Like - they will pay 30 days after you invoice them provided they are paid by their customer. Otherwisse you don't get anything.

Expenses are the same - you front the money and then they pay 30 days later.

Living conditions seemed rather spartan too from what they told me.

2 months on and one month off - the contract states that they can cancel at anytime. So what keeps them from cancelling and not paying you the month off that they owe you after you put in the two months in country?

My 2 cents worth.

Bill

captplaystation
6th Apr 2010, 19:38
Thought IBIS was a low/medium rate hotel chain :rolleyes:, mind you ,reading the above it sounds like the whole shebang could indeed be run by an enterprising underworked receptionist on permanent night shift :hmm:

Turkpilot
6th Apr 2010, 19:50
Just got the contract. No friggin way on those terms. 30 days AFTER you invoice them you will get paid, and you invoice them AFTER 30 days, so it means up to 60 days to get paid??? And if the 3rd party doesnt pay, you dont get paid???? Are they on crack????

PT6A
16th Apr 2010, 14:24
Trust me guys STAY AWAY!