PDA

View Full Version : How about RN? Qatar

BROTHER643
3rd Apr 2010, 11:29
Could somebody inform me about the situation of the interviews because in a few weeks I'll have the interview with Mr. RN.:ok:
I arranged the interview with RN and according the last news he isn't in the company anymore.
I don't know if the dates of the interview will be maintained.
I hope so........!!!!:eek:

Fubaliera
3rd Apr 2010, 12:20
He probably reads this, so maybe hell answer.The question is who will take his place. The question is why did he resign, was it a no show factor,were his recruits jumping ship. It must be a hard job to recruit for QR without being somewhat dishonest, Qr is a hard product to sell. Being single this place is unbearable, 320 is unbearable, all the jerks are in the 777 and all the algerians in the 330. probably the only good fleet is the 340 or Qatar executive which flys the CL605. Doesnt it ring a bell dude when the interviewer quits, hmmm news flash. All your worried is your interview. This last recruiting admin is probably the best qr has had, but far from perfect.

msian1147
3rd Apr 2010, 17:38
talk about the 340, when are they phasing out?

is it possible to get an upgrade on 340?

Capt Krunch
5th Apr 2010, 06:20
msian1147

when you change fleets, it is known as a "fleet transfer" NOT an upgrade.

for the time being, my rumor mill crystal ball says, there is no plans to scrap a A346 fleet.

Fubaliera
it was once common knowledge that all the airlines "undesirables" were given 'fleet transfers" to the B777 fleet in order to move them off their existing fleets and out of the hair of the fleet managers.. it was an easy option, that was in the beginning. We all know who those guys are. These days the fleet seems pretty relaxed with mostly western / european types flying. It's seems that the A330 that carries the attitudes and the A320 that carries the disgruntled group, A346 is a quiet bunch... brewing..

having said that, thats the out look today. Tomorrow it will differ. (accept the A320 guys, unfortunately they have always been at the wrong end of the stick)

Poisoned by Compromise
Krunch

loc22550
5th Apr 2010, 07:17
Disgruntled guys on 320...
One of the new andfew "good&decent " destination we were offerd on 319:CPH, is already gone from the bidding system..the reason apparently:This destination has been allocated to some "privileged":mad: pilot.
Welcome to the corrupted rostering world of Qr.