PDA

View Full Version : Scared to talk?

sheikmyarse
3rd Apr 2010, 07:40
I remember a few days ago an attack on EK and Dubai enraging on in this Forum.
Then a manager show up with intimidations like "don't bite the hand that feeds you " or " you will just hurt your self " and suddenly the rage stopped.
Is it just my feeling or you are scared ?

"bondage: the state of being under the control of another person
the practice of owning slaves
work done under harsh conditions for little or no pay"

Yeah..you may still think you have a job and a salary. You can afford ( not by large) a SUV a and maid to make your wifes dream of having a slave in the house true. You may forget the fact tha for 8 months a year you cannot leave outdoor and that overall Dubai is a cesspool. You may forget you are an exploited and just a little better paid woker with a different, darker blue, uniform. You may not think to the fact that you a repaying with your health the debts made by a bunch of camelfokkers with a severe omnipotence syndrome.
But how about the feeling of being controlled and bonded,with no rights..just a small step above pure slavery. Dubai is just a reharsal of what will bring mankind to extinction but looks like it has for sure already annihilated self respect.

411A
3rd Apr 2010, 07:49
Hmmm, I take it you don't like it.:bored:
One has a choice of course, don't come in the first place, or leave if you're already there.
Simple, really...:}

OMDB-PiLoT
3rd Apr 2010, 08:03
Sad.

Looks like you were in bondage and got anal raped. Now you seek vengeance by posting such silly threads. This is your only satisfaction LOL!~

Payscale
3rd Apr 2010, 08:47
Buddy you are full of sxxt! :ugh:

QCM1
3rd Apr 2010, 10:23
Anyway when your logo is "camel****city" that means you leave in the sh1t and your mind is full of that substance:yuk:
Reducing a city or country to such a disgusting name shows a lot of this guy's state of mind...please go back to your place if they still want you,which I doubt:ugh::ugh:

sheikmyarse
3rd Apr 2010, 11:30
Yeah... you are scared.

Chandler Bing
3rd Apr 2010, 11:30
Depends from which side of the whip you are talking .....
Personnaly, I prefer my civilized world and not go on the hitting side of the whip. Just a matter of choice and of reflect in the mirror, locals and co prefer to handle the whip, it tells a lot of their mental state and age.....

The only difference with slavery here as 411A truly says, is that you can leave if you don't like it.

So far, people stay as there is no better option, but as soon as there will be....Bye bye Dubye..........

Romasik
3rd Apr 2010, 12:17
Talking to yourself ?:confused: