PDA

View Full Version : Live ATC and/or Flight tracking sites

Mr. Hat
27th Mar 2010, 12:20
Hi, does anyone know of any good sites? I've been to the popular Liveatc site but it doesn't have Brisbane Intl for example. The flight tracking website I found had a delay. Any enthusiasts with the good oil out there?

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Hat
28th Mar 2010, 00:43
Come on computer geeks where are you?!

Spelunker
28th Mar 2010, 01:03
Come on Mr.Hat, it doesn't take a computer geek or a rocket scientist for that matter to go to google and type in something like "flight tracking system". Google gave me this;
Results 1 - 10 of about 809,000 for flight tracking systems. (0.19 seconds)

Peter Fanelli
28th Mar 2010, 04:06
Mr Hat maybe you need to find an aviation geeks forum. I doubt the PP's on this forum care much about tracking such things when they're off duty.

vee tail
28th Mar 2010, 05:55
I think the term Aerosexual is the term as opposed to geeks:ok:

Ixixly
28th Mar 2010, 08:22
No no no, its not Geek thank you very much, we prefer the name "Intellectual Badass" :8

Peter Fanelli
28th Mar 2010, 09:35
I think the term Aerosexual is the term as opposed to geeks

Oh, those would be the wankers on Airliners.net who look at a picture of an aircraft and proudly exclaim "I'd hit that"

Mr. Hat
28th Mar 2010, 12:33
GAforlife absolutely fantastic flight tracking. Works a treat. Found the tech software one very good. The Open ATC seems to expire but gives more coverage. Very cool.

Thanks again.

Feel free to post any other ADSB or Live Atc links!

Hat:ok:

K3nnyboy
30th Mar 2010, 00:52
try this one....

Oceania/Pacific Airport Feeds | Live Air Traffic Control Audio Feeds | LiveATC.net (http://www.liveatc.net/feedindex.php?type=international-oc)