PDA

View Full Version : PA25 Pawnee POH??

Sqwark2000
26th Mar 2010, 03:15
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone had a electronic copy of the PA25 (235/250) Pawnee POH that they could share.

Any offers via PM would be appreciated.

Cheers

S2K

Tankengine
26th Mar 2010, 05:13
Does the Pawnee even have a paper one?????:}
Just get briefed and fly, 2nd easiest taildragger you will ever fly [after Grumman AgCat]:ok:

Sqwark2000
26th Mar 2010, 08:28
So I've heard and looking forward to it.... just keen to have a copy so i can refer to it time to time.

I can scan the one from the club, but would have to take lappie and scanner to club to do so, as it can't leave the aircraft, and the club is not a quick drive to pick up and return manual...

Thought I'd see if any fellow forum-ites had one....

S2K

currawong
26th Mar 2010, 09:34
Check your PMs

:ok:

conflict alert
26th Mar 2010, 09:53
Many many many years ago - my briefing for the type rating "flick this mag on fire her up then other mag on, see you at the end of the runway for the brief.

Lined up - instructor on the wing " looks like you are going to nose into the ground when your on final....off ya go and have a play" which I duly did.

Only requirement to my type rating was that I had to have a certain number of hours in tail draggers first. I wasn't even given the speeds - all done by feel during my first hour of buzzing around and a few circuits. :ok:

Got to love the old group rating system!!

Peter Fanelli
26th Mar 2010, 10:48
Type rating?

Pinky the pilot
26th Mar 2010, 11:27
conflict alert; The procedure you described is exactly how I got checked out on the Pawnee at the Waikerie Gliding Club back in (I think) 1983.:hmm:

My initial tail dragger endorsement was done in a Citabria. The next day, the then Manager of the WGC (the late Maurie Bradney) told me to go and sit in the Pawnee for half an hour and read the (somewhat tattered) manual.

After the half hour he came over to the a/c and it was as you said.:ok:

Got somewhere near 1200 hours Glider towing in 'em now.:eek:

conflict alert
26th Mar 2010, 19:13
Type rating?

for want of a better word - a lot of people won't even know about the old group rating system.

Pinky used the better word - checked out. (3 x circuits)

So sorry for the confusion Mr Fanelli

Pinky - yep, mine was for a gliding club as well mid 80's. Lovely machine to pole around in. Initial tail wheel endorsement on the club first.