PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day, Air North Have Lost A Plane And Crew

AussieNick
22nd Mar 2010, 07:44
I have just been informed after waking from night shift that an Air North Brasilia has crashed at YPDN during a training flight, sadly killing both pilots. :(

Two pilots killed in plane crash - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) (http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/03/22/2852536.htm?section=justin)

Thoughts go out to the family of the pilots and to the the boys and girls at Air North, i know you guys are like family.

Much Ado
22nd Mar 2010, 07:47
And this is thread #4 on the subject. Please take a few minutes to LOOK before starting a new thread.

smoka21
22nd Mar 2010, 07:52
Do your job and merge it then.

I find your flippancy insulting.

And as far as signing off: Much Ado About Nothing, have some tact, you vile insect!

lordofthewings
22nd Mar 2010, 08:30
got to agree with the last post, merge it instead of making smart ass remarks

Mick.B
22nd Mar 2010, 09:02
Much Ado, Get real , we dont all go to every section of this site. Some people know these guys. Get some respect and pull your head in. :mad:

schoolboy
22nd Mar 2010, 09:07
You may want to pull your head in and show some compassion to others who genuinely are saddened by todays events!

Like "smoka21", I also find your flippancy insulting. A disparaging sign off to say the least.

Merge the thread without smart arse remarks, just as "lordofthe wings" has rightly commented on.

I know why I read and not respond so much. Clowns like you, who think their esteemed position as a moderator gives them the right to denigrate others, don't make this site as friendly as it once was! :mad:

Shed Dog Tosser
22nd Mar 2010, 09:11
I find your flippancy insulting

What the hell are you talking about ?, there was nothing flippant in his/her post.

Fact, your rushed thread was the fourth on the exact same incident, if you took a moment to peruse the landscape you would have seen that and saved the Moderator time, note that the Mods are not paid for their time, so stop being so lazy and look next time.

have some tact, you vile insect!

Again, what are you talking about ?, vile insect, are you for real ?.

You look like you are a little emotional on this topic, sad event, stop acting like a spoilt little turd.

Want something to have a whinge about ?, how does a 20.7.1B aircraft with two POB not fly away from an engine failure ?, now go cry in your milk, child.

rodrigues
22nd Mar 2010, 09:15
An absolute tragedy. Every pilot gets that sinking feeling when hearing of something like this. May they rest in peace.

Oh, and Much ado? Poor form, you :mad:.

schoolboy
22nd Mar 2010, 09:17
Have a good look at the comments.

The most flippant sign off I have ever read on any topic!

Vile insect pretty well sums that post up!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Much Ado
22nd Mar 2010, 09:43
1/. The 'sign off' some of you are so incensed about are words from Shakespeare that are part of my signature and, as a result, go at the bottom of every post I make as a mod - they were NOT aimed at this accident.

2/. We don't allow multiple threads on the same subject - we merge what we think will merge and we lock everything else. If you're too lazy to look in the logical place, D&G Reporting Points, before posting a thread such as this then don't whinge when they get moderated.

3/. I posted on this thread and locked it only to have another NON D&G mod come on here and unlock/sticky it. I am about to fix that right now!!!

4/. Any more of you tempted to send me insulting PMs don't waste your time - they too will be deleted.