PDA

View Full Version : Dear Gordon Brown

theprior
14th Mar 2010, 21:00
Dear Mr Brown, I was delighted to hear that you had granted the Armed Forces every wish when you were Chancellor. I'm sure that that which hasn't arrived soon will. I am so looking forward to: quarters that are heated, with hot and cold water, have no damp, and in which my clothes stay dry; play parks on the camp like the ones I knew as a kid, with safe swings and slides, where the children can play; child care facilities where the paint isn't peeling off the walls; and for the wife just a little consideration for her career and perhaps help finding a doctor and dentist each time we move; for me, well I like the simple things, perhaps travel expenses for Adventurous training, staff rides and personal development, those things that keep me motivated; for the RAF perhaps a little public recognition for the things we are doing in Afghanistan, in the air over the UK and in the Falklands, and for all the times we man the fire engines and help out when cows get ill. But most of all t would be nice to have a PM we voted for - novel concept in a democratic nation.

RotaryWingB2
14th Mar 2010, 21:12
Don't hold back. There's more, a lot more.

Us green skinned people have some 'issues' too.:mad:

Dengue_Dude
14th Mar 2010, 22:10
How long have you struggled with your problem with self-expression?

NutLoose
14th Mar 2010, 23:01
Ahhh , So I wasn't the only one watching the pompous little pr*ck on the Politics show spouting off how he is doing everything and funding everything for you all......... So true as he said that if he had ordered the Helicopters in 2004 they would not have been in service yet, somehow seemed to have missed the point that they would have been a damned lot closer than they are now though......
All he can do is spout figures at people that he has read up on, and woo be a NHS consultant telling him its a load of Bo**ocks, I felt he was virtually calling her a liar at one point.....
He just has no grasp on what is happening in the UK and can only read off the cr*p he is being fed.......
Sooner the door is slapping him and his croonies on the backside the better..........

You can probably guess by now I rate him and his bunch lower than that of a dogs tu*d.

Capetonian
14th Mar 2010, 23:14
Promises promises promises

"This is of course something we intend to do."

"We will deliver......"

"We will ensure that people are safe on the streets"

"I am sorry about your son/father ....."

Well matey, it's a bit late now to start making promises when you've had since 1997 to improve things, and I'm saying 1997 because you had considerable influence before you became PM. You may be more personable and a more decent person than that smug, smirking, money-grabbing, reptilian slimebag who preceded you as PM, but you have failed to deliver on just about every promise ever made by your apology for a government.

Now that the writing is on the wall you sit up and beg. Too late. I just hope the British electorate realise that and don't vote for you. The tragedy is that the alternatives are not much better, and your lot have left the country in such poor shape that whoever follows you is destined to take the blame for much of what your lot have sown.

Lima Juliet
15th Mar 2010, 00:04
I took solace in the following anagrams of our leading idiot...

Born Do Wrong - maybe he's always been useless?

Rob 'n' Do Wrong - Yes, he has done lots of that in 13 years!

Now you have to think in "street speak"...

Bro Dong Worn - How did this brother wear out his c**k? http://members.iinet.net.au/~mang00/anims/******.gif

Bro Don Wrong - Oh, yes he has, most of his political life

If you de-construct "Prime Minister Gordon Brown" then you also get:

Worst, boring premier. No mind!

Mr. "I`m into spending" Borrower.

I'm brewing terror, doom 'n' spin!

LJ :E

sitigeltfel
15th Mar 2010, 06:18
Take his full name James Gordon Brown and you get the anagram "Dons warmonger job", which he certainly did when taking over from Bliar.

Jabba_TG12
15th Mar 2010, 08:42
Prior:

You forgot to add

"You Tw@t"

at the end.

Otherwise..... yep, that pretty much sums it up!

neildo
15th Mar 2010, 10:41
This may be the dumbest post of the year but what party do you think would provide for the armed forces? I'm 21 and never been a politics man, but seeing as those in charge may have a large influence on my future career perhaps I should kindle some interest :eek: