PDA

View Full Version : Private classes for JAA ATPL in Sydney

Flying Spaniard
13th Mar 2010, 03:28
Hi guys,
Finally decided to take the plunge towards the JAA ATPL.
I run a business from home and this makes it near to impossible to focus on self study at home, i can however commit to classroom study... however no JAA classes in Sydney. I can't at this stage leave Sydney for longer than 2 weeks at the time due to the nature of my business once i grow it i will be able to perhaps hire staff and get of the hook for a little longer.

I was thinking i could maybe find someone who either is a instructor with JAA ATPL or someone with experience in teaching and has also done the JAA ATPL to give me private classes or even finding several interested students to run a small class.

Anyone?

Regards

zlin77
13th Mar 2010, 05:53
Have you considered an online self study course? One of PPrunes advertisers, which I have used for some JAA subjects is very good. Try ww*.atponline.gs , a moderate fee gives you 3 months access......

UnderneathTheRadar
13th Mar 2010, 06:21
Or one based in Bristol - you'll need 2 x trips to uk to do the brush up weeks and sit the exam but the online support was good, a useful forum for dicussion with other students and phone/fax/internet progress tracking with regular knowledge tests.

UTR

Flying Spaniard
13th Mar 2010, 06:52
as i said... cant do "self study" so those options are out.