PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait Airways

ROBERTSFIELD
10th Mar 2010, 11:48
Have been offered a very good deal for business class flights. Is KAC still "dry"?

ara01jbb
10th Mar 2010, 11:58
Yes, soft drinks only.

TCAS FAN
10th Mar 2010, 15:41
ara1jbb

Many thanks, back to taking my chances with what is becoming the world's least favourite airline!

ROB

aeroplanejohn
10th Mar 2010, 18:00
Kuwait offer a selection of fruit cocktails all very tasty with excellent hot food. Their Cabin crew are also very attentive. If the price is right take them. I did and I never regretted it.

Betablockeruk
10th Mar 2010, 18:16
Fruit cocktails Mocktails :ok:

Anyway, only advantage of Kuwait are daytime arr/dep both ends. Everything else involves red eye at some point. LH ex FRA, great business class but midnight arr and 0130 dep.....but German beer did taste good.

smala01
10th Mar 2010, 20:59
Kuwait airlines has just been added to our "banned airlines" list for business travel on grounds of "safety"

Does anyone have any more information?

L'aviateur
1st May 2010, 11:25
Apologies for the threat hijack;

We are schedule to fly from Manila to Heathrow business class using Kuwait with my pregnant wife in July and am interested to know what to expect from the service. Also how good are the business class seats on the A340? Am I allowed to take my own alcohol onboard?
Are any of the airports along the way will be likely to use remote stands or jetways? Also how comfortable the lounge will be for her and our 2 year old?

Thanks

Wannabe Flyer
3rd May 2010, 04:35
Am I allowed to take my own alcohol onboard?

Nope I am sure you cannot consume alcohol on board or even take alcohol into Kuwait. I know duty free liquor sales are not available in Kuwait but have never really understood how liquor transit liquor is addressed in such a scenario ie Manilla - Kiwait - LHr if one were to purchase duty free at Manila.