PDA

View Full Version : A320 hours building self sponsered

TATA
7th Mar 2010, 17:33
Dear sir
I am frm sudan.i have icao CPL/IR (south africa) multi with 313 hours.have frozon atpl.looking for place ti do me 500 hrs in 320 which will be paid by me.i have tried eagle jet jet training,...etc.my prob that i dont have the right to work in eourope so its prefered in any place that accepts my lic.
any detailed help will be very appreciated

ford cortina
7th Mar 2010, 21:23
Tata, I cannot help you with your quest. But a bit of advise before you get ripped to shreds.
To get 500 hours on a Airbus/Boeing etc, it will take 18 months to go from zero to 500 at least.

What makes you think you will get a job?
There are no jobs at the moment even for people with experience, screw what eaglejet tell you, I should know I went there.
However that was a few years ago and I was one of the lucky ones.

Now, well there are people out there with the right to work in Europe with a lot more hours than 500 and no job.

Reality, don't waste your money, do some bush flying, FI work hell anything that keeps you flying but don't go and spend a fortune on a jet rating, it is not worth it at the moment.

Good luck
FC

riciardi
8th Mar 2010, 01:19
18 months to get a rating and fly 500hrs on the A320?

A320 in 1 month: 25000€
500hrs in 7 months: 35000€
10 months on the waiting list: Priceless!

flyprototype
8th Mar 2010, 02:21
I have a contact for you if you want fly an airbus...but I want a deposit, non refundable of 1000 Euro with no guaranty of employment.

If interested let me know, you can pay me by paypal, and I will give you my contact.

please only serious and motivated persons must apply!

hurry up, you have until the 11th march.My airline will stop to hire after this date.

Wildpilot
8th Mar 2010, 03:33
Don't do it, you are destroying the industry you want to be part of. :ugh:

There are to many people like you who think buying there way in is a good idea, I hope it does not work out for you.

TATA
8th Mar 2010, 09:15
Hi guys again.i dont understand how u guys work it out by not paying for type and LI .ys more expensive but if at some point if this is the only way to get a job which iss.then why not ,if u can afford it.look at the other hand ,u might not fly 4 ever and loose all the money u paid for inial .
everybody has his own situations.so lets focus on the thread.

flyprototype PM with more detail

punk666
8th Mar 2010, 09:20
TATA ..flyprototype is winding you up!!!

Even though him falling for it was funny, the guy can barely speak english give him a break.

adverse-bump
9th Mar 2010, 22:09
we all know all the good pay to fly scams take credit card

I can get you 500 hours in you log book on any ac you want for $5000, just send me your credit card number

of course, the hours wont be real or worth anything, but neither will the ones at eagle jet!

flyprototype
10th Mar 2010, 02:07
too bad for you, the job as been taken, here answer of my last customer:

"thank you very much, without you, I would be still looking up, now I am at FL390 and I don't regret it, thank you flyprototype, 1000 euro only!, what a deal"

next time, don't wait when I have an offer like that!