PDA

View Full Version : East Air

el_capitano
3rd Mar 2010, 15:04
A while back this company was advertising for pilots, sounds like they were a start up outfit. Any one got any news on how they are coming along and how the operation is going....

bizzybody
3rd Mar 2010, 18:51
This is going to be interesting

av8trflying
3rd Mar 2010, 19:43
Why's that biz?

bizzybody
3rd Mar 2010, 19:58
I know the owner and I know what he is like. Ill not publish my views.

av8trflying
3rd Mar 2010, 20:01
Fair enough:ok:

beaver_rotate
4th Mar 2010, 03:15
www.dodgybros.com.au is their new website!

el_capitano
4th Mar 2010, 05:11
Dont think they even have a web page, but from the sounds of it that would be a good one. :D

bizzybody
4th Mar 2010, 05:30
Lmfao gold beaver

MakeItHappenCaptain
5th Mar 2010, 09:08
East Air - Townsville Airlines - Currently under development (http://www.eastair.net.au)

Not active yet.

Biz has cred.

Fat_Bulldog
5th Mar 2010, 22:07
Seems like these guys have a bit of work. Been hearing them go into Mt Gordon / Palm Island a fair bit. Someone told me the Mt Gordon work is 2 pilot ops in PA31's due to the mine's requirement.

bizzybody
5th Mar 2010, 22:42
Yyyyyyeah about mt gordon..... Its easy to fly for that mine when every other operator has flown for them and won't deal with the mine again. Tell them they are getting a metro and give them a couple of chieftains and barons.

Its easy to win the flight (no contract mind you) when there is no competition and you quote 3k under the cost price of each flight to do the flights.

Yyyyyeah palm island...... Blatant disregard for the closed charter travel agent policy... Its easy to fly for that agent when the other operators have received show causes and don't want to deal with the agent anymore

beaver_rotate
6th Mar 2010, 00:48
Bizzy you forgot to say:

bbbbzzzzzz

thank you

bizzybody
6th Mar 2010, 00:55
Nah that's someone with a similar name

Horatio Leafblower
6th Mar 2010, 02:13
You're always quick to deconstruct some other charter operator - where's your website chum? :confused:

What happened to all those aeroplanes you were ferrying to and fro? :confused:

I see your AOC is SE only now... what was that Baron for?

..how's your glasshouse? :suspect:

bizzybody
6th Mar 2010, 04:20
???????wtf?
Don't have a single engine aoc. The all have 2
My website is alive and kicking,

My 2 story brick house is doing fine thanks come round for a a few drink on the wooden deck one day

I just believe that the rules are there to be followed by everyone and if an operator like this guy don't want to play by the rules they can **** off

If you knew this bloke and saw how it was being operated even you be saying the same

megle2
18th Nov 2010, 07:00
the web site is up
East Air - Aircraft Charter Services - Home (http://www.eastair.net.au)

anothertwit
18th Nov 2010, 09:59
spoke with the guy today, reckons he's right for drivers until mid febuary. my "dodgy brothers radar" was making all sorts of weird noises!:}

don't think ill bother ringing him back!!! :hmm:

HomeJames
18th Nov 2010, 10:09
Hi Everyone!

Has anyone in Cairns noticed the old Macair ATR42 has been out and about in the last few weeks?

Straight home and don't spare the horses