PDA

View Full Version : AirOne Flight Academy

hoops&yoyo
24th Feb 2010, 23:44
This is a bad place to do any flight training. Many of the students never finish because they run out of money, and the owner doesn't care for them once that happens. He has a bad reputation at the airport, owes money to several people out there. He has been kicked out of a couple of the FBO for not paying his fuel. No one wants to work on his planes for fear of not getting paid. Just about anyone at the airport knows him and his reputation, which is not good. He has lost is licence for giving illegal instruction once before. Before you use this school, go around the airport and ask about this school.

jez d
27th Feb 2010, 08:19
In a sense I hope you're right about the school H&Y, as your post has potential to do more damage than you may imagine.

I Googled the school out of curiosity of its location and discovered your post high up on page one of the Google results.

If you have been a genuine victim of malpractice at the school's hands then I sympathize with you and congratulate you on exposing them. If you have a different grievance however, which doesn't necessarily involve how the school operates, then I'd guess, and I'm no lawyer, that you're dangerously close to libel.

I don't write this in any way to defend said school or admonish your post, as I know absolutely nothing about them or you. Rather, I make the point as a warning to others who may not realise how damaging their anonymous posts can be.

Regards, jez