PDA

View Full Version : YSBK Liberties return

Stikybeke
24th Feb 2010, 01:22
Today whilst at at YSBK I saw on the back of a semi trailer, (wingless)Liberty aircraft rego's VH-XLX and VH-XLH....

A check of the Aircraft registration details on CASA's website reveals these aircraft to be registered to Corporate Aviation Services....

I last saw the Semi turning down the road that heads towards the old SFTC hangar...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....what's this all mean then...

Stiky
:confused:

VH-XXX
24th Feb 2010, 03:58
It might mean that the dealer no longer needs to worry about a flood of second-hand Liberties hitting the market and reducing the resale value and subsequent cost of new imports by big $$$$$.

Stikybeke
24th Feb 2010, 04:48
Hey XXX...

I googled Corporate Aviation Services up and found this....

Corporate Aviation Services AATC - Australian Aviation Training College (http://www.sftc.com.au). Hangar 131 Vega Crescent, Bankstown Airport NSW 2200.

I'm sure that some Pprun"ers" might be interested in this...weren't this lot SFTC in a past life? According to the blurb on the link, they're now set up in Tocumwal and Malaysia......

I seem to recall some mention of this on a previous forum in D/G....Anyone got any drum on this?

Stiky
:hmm:

DickyPearse
25th Feb 2010, 01:45
Advert in the AFR yesterday listing these and about 9 others for sale by the receivers and managers of Corporate Aviation Services - said something like unconditional cash offers viewed favourably