PDA

View Full Version : Heli Expo - 4 Day Passes To Win

Ned-Air2Air
21st Feb 2010, 02:56
Have got 4 extra day passes for Heli Expo. If you want one post on here why you think you should get it and will decide who gets them.

Post quick and will check responses in a few hours :)

Ned

herman the crab
21st Feb 2010, 05:07
So I can get in to come buy you a drink?! :)

HTC

md 600 driver
21st Feb 2010, 12:54
Hi Ned,
As we are Houston we may have a deal for you

If you exchange 2 passes, you will automatically become eligible for our special 419 deal

My friend works for a well know bank, where there are funds held in an account to the sum of 21.5 million US Dollars. The account holder (Major Wmdbi Abdul Nigerian Army) now Deceased.
And due to UN Embargos this money can not re enter Nigeria.

This money was to be used for purchasing 20 Robbinson R22 Attack helicopters with weapons and 15 Rotorway exec-M model troop carriers and additional spares package. As it is now subject to US investigation, this prevents the money entering the US, but due to a big loop hole it could easily become Australian Dollars.

In order to become the beneficiary you don’t have to transfer 1000 USD, not even 500 USD, but only 2 Passes to HAI.

MD 600 Driver (Steve)
Nigel f (Nigel F)

kevin_mayes
21st Feb 2010, 15:32
Ha, MD600 that is very good...
Kev.

jetdriverbr
21st Feb 2010, 18:26
I will be there for most of the day tomorrow, and looking at shiny new whirlybirds beats staring at the girls at Millionair FBO, barely! Don't make me look at this all day, please!

http://contexts.org/socimages/files/2009/01/CIMG3372.jpg

WOP
22nd Feb 2010, 13:19
Too late for me but thanks for the offer! :}

BlenderPilot
22nd Feb 2010, 14:54
Ned I went to look for you at your stand yesterday but missed you! The guy that was there handing out magazines had no clue when you were coming back. I was there only yesterday as I am back home now, I ferried an Agusta Koala from Philadelphia to Houston for Exhibit, but it didn't make it into the floor, now it's sitting at Hobby! Well be in touch. PS: I got your message. Thanks.

herman the crab
22nd Feb 2010, 18:08
Thanks to Ned for offering one of the passes but I don't think I shall be able to get there so a chance for someone else?

HTC

WOP
23rd Feb 2010, 03:19
Late for me but not for a friend of mine... I'll come around tomorrow morning at the stand!

Ned-Air2Air
25th Feb 2010, 03:20
Glad we were able to help some of you out and hope you enjoyed the show.

Ned

md 600 driver
25th Feb 2010, 12:10
ned

thanks very much for the passes it was a good show

regards steve and nigel