PDA

View Full Version : Cargo Solution Limited Canada

ka26
17th Feb 2010, 09:35
Hi,
Does anyone know this company? They contacted me offering me a work as a helicopter pilot, but I didn't find anything about this company. (no website)
This morning they have sent me a PM saying that I am their new Heli pilot. They invited me to start work in one week from now. But I don't know anything about this company. I think they do not have any helicopter. Cargo solution companies in other countries operate large cargo airplanes like Boeing 747 Cargo.
It is very strange, because they offered me $30,000 per month.

Could anyone give a suggestion?

choppertop
17th Feb 2010, 09:40
$30,000 per month? Pah!!

Negotiate harder my friend.

Landroger
17th Feb 2010, 09:44
I can't help with any practical advice Ka26, but it reads like an idea for a book! :) A perfectly ordinary looking pick up from a wealthy residence turns out to be the kidnap of a beautiful heiress. The pilot is duped into going along with the plan, but when things go wrong he uses his skills (and helicopter) to rescue the young woman. Death defying new slant on the old car chase gag - helicopters chasing through tunnels .........

Oh, wait, its been done. :confused:

Roger.

Fun Police
17th Feb 2010, 12:17
never heard of them, but companies come and go and i am not up to speed on the latest. however, if someone was offering 30K/mo i think i would have heard.

CdnChopper
17th Feb 2010, 12:58
Is the head office in Nigeria?

ab33t
17th Feb 2010, 16:09
Man I dont know but your negotiating skills need sharpening .Job with no interview and $30 000 a month you can do better

Senior Pilot
17th Feb 2010, 17:24
5th February 2010:

Hi,
does anyone know who need an Italian commercial pilot R22 and R44 rated (260 total hours)? Able to move anywhere.
Please contact me on:
[email protected]

Regards!!!

17th February 2010

Hi,
Does anyone know this company? They contacted me offering me a work as a helicopter pilot, but I didn't find anything about this company. (no website)
This morning they have sent me a PM saying that I am their new Heli pilot. They invited me to start work in one week from now. But I don't know anything about this company. I think they do not have any helicopter. Cargo solution companies in other countries operate large cargo airplanes like Boeing 747 Cargo.

Even if there's an extra zero ($3,000 per month?) that smells a bit strange to me :hmm:

newfieboy
18th Feb 2010, 16:06
Originally Posted by ka26
Hi,
does anyone know who need an Italian commercial pilot R22 and R44 rated (260 total hours)? Able to move anywhere.
Please contact me on:
http://www.pprune.org/?emailimage=acdf506ac4e104fd3fda47c961ad2806

Regards!!!
17th February 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ka26
Hi,

Mmmmm

Haven;t heard of that company. 30,000K month for R22, R44, think I would of heard of them. Maybe Ill go the other way and quit turbines for piston bangers at that rate:ugh:

Job wouldn;t be in BC would it by chance. Ya might want to read the other forums, specially the Canadian ones, might open your eyes. Quite a few young wannabes joined up to fly south, flying 'cargo'. One low time guy last year ended up hanging himself in a US jail. Lets just say, you;ll get plenty Xcountry and plenty of night time:D

newfieboy
18th Feb 2010, 20:56
Ka26

Try a search on Canadian helicopter forums, you might find it interesting. Be very very wary.:= And to quote the RCMP " Organized crime groups often use inexperienced, unlicensed pilots and unregistered helicopters, which poses a risk to public safety, they said."end qoute. Good luck on that one.:D Oh yeah, I like the bit about being a risk to the public, quite the understatement, as last guy they caught was training for a CPL but was talked into flying at night in bad wx in mountains for these clowns to avoid detection. Strange thing is he survived the trip in what one would call IMC at night with 100hrs. Only to be caught stateside, and like I said in previous post, ended up hanging himself.:eek:

ka26
18th Feb 2010, 21:58
Thanks to everybody!!!

I have discovered everything. This company does not exist. That was a scam. I am not the first person to whom it happens. This is an organisation. They "offer" jobs to europeans. They send you the immigration form. You must fill the form and send it to Immigration Canada Office "their office". Finally you receive from them the "working permit" in Canada and you are invited to send them $150. And here is the scam: you must give them the number of your credit card. They can take as much money as they want.

Be careful!!! I didn't search this job. They found me.