PDA

View Full Version : Who is 'skippy212' ?

212bushman
16th Feb 2010, 04:31
Well it seems to have come down to this question. "will the real skippy 212 step fwd please" ! :confused:

blackhand
16th Feb 2010, 05:07
Is that you Skip?? Tsk Tsk Tsk

BH

skippy212
16th Feb 2010, 06:54
mate! i'm the real skippy/ workaholic/ tooey driver, if the other bloke keeps up with the deformation and slander i think legal action might have to follow................ right after i get out of this clapped old girl at moro and get a seat in a decent bit of gear (hint, hint, HNG i REALLY need a job), as they say a change is as good as a holiday, and anybody who knows me know that i love my holidays

inmate
16th Feb 2010, 16:50
The real skippy can be found in the fetal position under the bridge in Poroma,trying desperatly to say no more helicopter vodka in Russian.:ooh:

sheriffbart
16th Feb 2010, 21:55
I'm the real skippy, and I'm off to me bunk fer a sleep.

gulliBell
16th Feb 2010, 22:43
I think the real "Skippy" needs to post a joke with each of his offerings here, then we'll know for sure whether it's the real Skippy :oh:

Op's Normal
16th Feb 2010, 22:58
Knowing the real Skippy, I think we may be seeing a classic case of a schizophrenic aviator. It does have it's advantages though, when he does apply for a job he can write his own references. The real worry is he is arguing with himself !
I am the real Skippy212.

Skippy 212 PNG
17th Feb 2010, 00:30
I have spoken with the forum people and apparently Anyone can pretend to be anyone they want so fill your boots and dribble all you want.:ugh:

When I go to Thailand to get my breasts done you will be hard pressed impersonating me.

I think everyone should go back to work and stop wasting time (like I am now) writing rubbish here.

Skippy 212 PNG
17th Feb 2010, 01:58
Nothing here yet...

All talk at this stage.

I wonder if they will send "comfort women" wearing the full tarps...???

Skippy 212 PNG
17th Feb 2010, 02:05
There seems to be some interest in who you are and we think we have you pegged... Most likely a "bik ome boy" from bik ome land.

It's ok, everyone can stop worrying now...

The female impersonator has fessed up. I was correct, it was a bik ome boy, I won't say the name but so that everyone wondering will have an idea, the Heli Nogot boys were a little quiet over the last couple of days.

No malice intented just a bit of fun.

I'm just glad I don't have to go and get my breasts done...

Nigel Osborn
17th Feb 2010, 02:42
I flew the real Skippy helicopter back in 1967 & don't recognise any of you!!:ok:

skuppy 212 PNG
17th Feb 2010, 03:16
Eh'

what's all this?
I got told about this site at lunch in the mess and when I get on here theres a load of skuppy wannabes.:=

I am the real skuppy.:cool:

212bushman
17th Feb 2010, 03:22
Humm ..... still 2 skipps in action here. Could I suggest he who could quote the rego / serial # of the twoey they drove today is the real skip ?! :)

blackhand
17th Feb 2010, 03:40
Skippy
Check your PM

BH

Skippy 212 PNG
17th Feb 2010, 03:45
G'day mate,

All ok, I have been contacted by the impersonator with a full confession. Besides he probably knows my rego anyway...

No malice intended.

Did you get my message on yahoo.??

piggybank
17th Feb 2010, 18:46
Skippy, the famous greasemonkey at Kopi wants his two hundred kina back or he won't fix your machine when it comes to the swamp.

Evil Twin
18th Feb 2010, 03:55
I'm skippy and so's my wife

hueyracer
18th Feb 2010, 04:36
skippy, skippy, ei ei, ta ta.....
skippy, skippy, ei ei, yeah...

:D