PDA

View Full Version : IR Flight Training Syllabus

JD02FLY
14th Feb 2010, 17:30
Hi All

Done all the searches without any joy, but i must admit i am not very good at it.

Is there a CAP, Standards Document or similar that covers the flight training syllabus for the IR?, found one for the IMC and MEP but not the IR.

Standard Doc 1 covers what is required for the test but not the flying training itself. So if one is out there, where can i find it?.

Thanks in advance.

:ok:

Whopity
14th Feb 2010, 21:54
The requirements for an IR are contained in Appendix 1 to JAR-FCL 1.205 downloadable from JAA TO - Joint Aviation Authorities Training Organisation (http://www.jaa.nl).

The syllabus is produced by the training organisation to meet the above requirement and submitted to the National Authority for approval. Each FTO will have its own syllabus.

JD02FLY
15th Feb 2010, 06:32
Thanks very much.

cessnagirl
22nd Mar 2010, 00:18
There's a load of useful stuff on that site. Including requirements to keep ratings/licences current and valid. A definate must for downloading.

But can anyone recomend a good book to revise for a Jaa Instrument renewal. I still dip into My old ATPL manuals every once in a while, however something a little more hands on would be nice.

Thanx and Regards,
CG