PDA

View Full Version : Emb-110 help!

ersh2k4
10th Feb 2010, 18:38
Hello there!

Im looking for any material regarding the Embraer's emb-110 bandeirante!

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated! a CBT, slideshow, maybe even the operations manual....

thanks in advance!!

tail wheel
10th Feb 2010, 20:46

And you're asking for Bandeirante manuals in Australia??? :confused: :confused:

:ugh:

frigatebird
10th Feb 2010, 20:54
Brazil - Australia - similar! He must know we thought highly of them Tailwheel. Pity there are so few left here now - were good in their heyday. Wouldn't mind getting in one again for a few more thousand hours..

http://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy129/bird__photo/bandeirante/scan0007.jpg

A P2 or P1, would make a good Dash 8 half-load mining FIFO for say 130 mile Mackay-Clermont, or Emerald-Alpha, without having to refuel at the turnaround point. They worked well on Port Lincoln-Adelaide shuttles for ASA.

tail wheel
10th Feb 2010, 22:45
frigatebird. I could not agree more. The Bandit is or was a flying cash register which in it's time, revolutionised the low capacity RPT and freight industries in Australia and the Pacific - as you would well know. :E

ersh2k4 is in Brazil, the home of Embraer (http://www.embraer.com/english/content/home/) and many operating EMB110 Bandits. The Brazilian civil aviation requirements for the Bandit are different to Australia. I queried why ersh2k4 would make that request on an Australian forum when one assumes all that information would be readily available to him/her locally in Brazil? :confused:

Ixixly
10th Feb 2010, 23:41
Check your PMs

Stationair8
11th Feb 2010, 05:37
Great machine until DCA or DOT decided they needed to be flown two crew for Reg 203 or RPT operations in Australia.

The only downside was that nose wheel tiller.

Raropilot
11th Feb 2010, 07:58
Absolutely fantastic aircraft :ok: did just short of 1900hrs in them around the Cook Islands - Loved every minute of it! Except maybe the stifling hot cockpit temperatures we endure in the tropics on the ground with no A/C! Fast taxiing with checklist out the window to direct some cool(er) air in :eek:

Enjoy!

Kia manuia :}

Mr.Buzzy
11th Feb 2010, 08:07
I can remember that fuel panel test, our chief pilot insisted it be done on the run..... Heads down while taxiing and the click click of the system.

Never quite understood that silly prop feather/ unfeather dance that had to be done during the taxi either!

Who mentioned nosewheel shimmy?

bbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ersh2k4
11th Feb 2010, 15:04
As the emb110 was flown in many countries, i though it would be a good idea asking help not only in brazilian forums but in other countries as well. because i need this asap...

but thanks for the replies anyway :ok:

Here in Brazil the 110 is still flown by some companies in the amazon region, basically because he is perfect for the job in that specific area due to its versatility.