PDA

View Full Version : Bayt is a scam. Do not register with www.bayt.com

katorse
5th Feb 2010, 02:01
Check out Bayt.com on Ripoff Ripoff Report: Bayt.com Bayt.com Scam / Fraud Dubai, Internet (http://www.ripoffreport.com/employers/bayt-com/bayt-com-bayt-com-scam-frau-c23a6.htm)

This website is a money making scheme. They initial services are free and then they force you to pay $250 to create a CV or remain jobless. This is not fair,this is
fraud, the are cheating people out of the money they rather use to survive in the countries that $250 really matter.

I have found out the owners name, its Rabea Ataya. He has a very bad reputation in the GCC countries for coming up with money making
scams. I did some search on the web and found a lot negative articles on Bayt.com and I am not sure how they can still have an office in Dubai.

There is a way to complain to the UAE authorities its called Al Ameen Services Al Ameen (http://www.alameen.ae/) complain here if your have lost $250 for Bayt.com CV creating service.

EK4457
5th Feb 2010, 19:51
What? It's a scam?

Well knock me down with a feather.

It makes my cry to think some of you are allowed to fly aeroplanes.

EK

bayt
7th Feb 2010, 08:26
Bayt.com is widely recognized as one of the most successful and socially responsible companies in the Middle East. Bayt.com is now in its tenth year, operates 12 offices with over 200 staff and has helped tens of thousands of employers and hundreds of thousands of jobseekers match opportunity and talent. (Please check ''About Us'' on www.bayt.com (http://www.bayt.com/) for further information.) Bayt.com continues to go from success to success.

Rabea Ataya and Bayt.com have been widely accoladed and awarded by global media, world leaders and community activists. We maintain a very highly public profile that is easily verifiable.

The defaming post is part of a deliberate defamation campaign by an anonymous, at large individual who is currently being pursued for prosecution. Should you have any info that will lead to the identification and apprehension of the individual please forward to [email protected] ([email protected]).

Should you have any questions please contact us at [email protected] ([email protected]).

abdhulrahib
9th Feb 2010, 01:56
The question at hand has not been addressed. Very clever threatening to prosecute people that voice their opinions in Dubai, thats just traits of this region and you guys play into it very well.

Bayt and its clans are not going to return back my money by posting a lousy come-back to my complaints. I am short of $250 thats almost a 1000 AED. Unlike you, I can give you my name, and its Anand Malhotra and I have paid you for your service 4 months ago. I want Bayt and its owners to be responsible of its illegal scam charge that they procure to get job seekers hired.

I do not care if Rabea Ataya has received his Knighthood. He is a FRAUD and that doesn't change for me only because he charges poor job seekers $250 for a CV that is not justified in content nor is it justified in layout. Only charge if you can honor your claims, you clearly have not, in my case rather or perhaps many more who do not know how to voice their opinions online. I bet you guys rather deal with jobs seekers that fax in their CV's or call you for an appointment.

My order number is 5543325.22 thats all you need to know in order to track my payment made on November 24th, 2009. The position that I have applied for was for an Accountant Analyst.

If you issue me a refund, I will reduce or quit the frequency of my postings as a sign of good faith from other sites. I will also give you another week or so for you to decide what steps you must taken for me to receive this payment.

Looking forward to your legally coated clever bull**** response that is baseless of material facts. Please do peruse me for prosecution but do return my money back as thats all I need for now.

I guarantee you that no Indian would ever register on your website if I do not get my money back.

I have gotten every crafty response from you guys up until now for reasons my money cannot be refunded. I was told that your CV services were availed and that there was no money back guarantee. So what about the job guarantee ? I was under the assumption that I had a job lined up and all I had to do was get my CV created by Bayt.

I have yet to see what response you guys are capable of coming up with this time.

This frustration made possible only by Bayt and only in Dubai where company's like these get away only because money taken from job seekers like me are probably stashed away into the local partners bank account.

Until next time.