PDA

View Full Version : Module 2 Brush-up Course at BGS

Okavango
4th Feb 2010, 18:38
Hi. Could anyone enlighten me on content of the 2nd brush-up course - I'm assuming Air Law and Op Procedures will be mostly self study like Human Factors in Mod 1 and most concentration will be on AGK and Principals of Flight? Also - is most of the 2nd week just practice exams like Mod 1?

Anonymus6
4th Feb 2010, 19:55
hit the question bank

Okavango
5th Feb 2010, 11:29
Someone must have recent knowledge of this? Just need to plan forward as I have the brush-up coming soon though a high workload in my day job at present so planning out if I can miss the odd day for any reason if this should become necessary. If it's just a case of doing practice exams I don't see this as a problem, though if it's revision of material then I'll plan to be there throughout.

Keith.Williams.
5th Feb 2010, 11:38
Why do you not just ask BGS?????

They will be able to give you the most definitive anwer.

Need money
5th Feb 2010, 15:10
I *believe* there is more Study in Mod 2 than Mod 1 - and less exam practice - certainly that was the case for Mod 2 when I did Mod 1 recently.....

...they were told they would still be covering material right to the last day - where in Mod 1 - it was questions for the 2nd week....

but as suggested - for the definitive, speak to BGS..

adverse-bump
5th Feb 2010, 17:52
As i recall

mod 2 is slighty less intense than mod 1, ie you wont be up till 2 am doing feedback.

air law is all feedback. you either know it or you dont!

best of luck with it, its still a hard 3 weeks!