PDA

View Full Version : JET Airways contract!

slam dunk 4
3rd Feb 2010, 15:39
Hello everyone!

I was offered a JET Airways contract by Sigmar Aviation recently. I am just about to attend to assesment in Mumbai!

Can anyone comment on Sigmar Aviation as agency? How are they? any comment is appritiated! Are they paying ok or is there any other agnecy paying better? I have a offer of 8500$ per month (ATR CPT.) but nothing more! (e.g. Health insurance, life insurance etc. Just accomodation will be paid)! Just some infos please!!!

How about JET Airways as company? What routs on the ATR? I know it is not going to be Hong Kong, New York etc. But what instead of these destinations? How do they treat expats? Any idea how the accomodation is? During ground course it is Hotel but what after that? good or bad appartments?

And finally the taxes! Do I have to pay taxes in europe again? JET is paying the taxes in India! Thank you all....

My first contract! little excited

cheers

Mr Moustache
5th Feb 2010, 14:26
Hi SD 4,
You may wish to see the thread 'Jet Airways - What can I expect?'
From the response I got and from a couple of people who have done the screening, it all seems very positive.
Good Luck,
MrM

mirkorak
6th Feb 2010, 12:57
Jet airways is good. Routes are depend on base mostly 45 min to 1.30. I have worked with Sigmar in India 2005 2006 and they are OK. Most of the things you have to do on your own. Money for housing is enough if you are not based in Mumbai or Delhi.
So good luck in India. I was there for 4 years 3 months and 3 days and most of the time was OK. Maybe I will join you in Jet Airways.