PDA

View Full Version : Skydive drop Pilot in India? on afap

flyboy_nz
30th Jan 2010, 00:58
Have you guys seen the latest ad on afap for the skydive drop pilot in India. No company name and a yahoo.in email id. NZ$48000 a year which seems like a descent pay. But is the ad is genuine?

Ixixly
30th Jan 2010, 01:30
When did this ad appear? The last ad i can see on AFAP appears to be on the 14th of Jan?

Ixixly
30th Jan 2010, 01:32
Nevermind, for some reason Firefox isn't showing it but IE is!!

I wasn't aware of a drop rating? Is that an Indian thing perhaps? And I didn't think India allowed expats to fly there anymore anyways?

dik cheney
30th Jan 2010, 01:49
having the same trouble with firefox.

The aircraft is probably ZK registered, hence the need for a kiwi pilot and a drop rating.

Good to see some decent money is being offered, especially if it is a kiwi operator.

kingRB
30th Jan 2010, 02:51
scanned copy of drop rating sticker in logbook, drop rating licence front and back scanned copy

:confused::confused:

where do I get one of those?

Ixixly
30th Jan 2010, 04:10
Did a bit of digging and its an NZ thing, they have an actualy Drop Rating that can be endorsed in someones Log Book.

carlbgc
30th Jan 2010, 04:40
What exactly is an 'avaitor'? :ugh:

Ixixly
30th Jan 2010, 04:50
Another NZ thing?

future.boeing.cpt
30th Jan 2010, 04:56
Is indeed genuine. Know a guy flying for them in a pretty nice caravan. Need NZPIA Drop Rating and NZ CPL. Not sure if BGT is needed or not.

Cunning_Stunt
30th Jan 2010, 04:58
" descent pay". I get it!

riseagainst
30th Jan 2010, 06:29
Hmmm, seems pretty similar to this job advertisement.
SkyDive Ballistic Blondes - Skydiving Careers (http://www.skydiveballisticblondes.co.nz/employment.html)

PyroTek
30th Jan 2010, 09:16
the ballistic blondes are a great company. i used to fly for them and i made that website.

Fitting name there? "KantGrowHair":}

Tibbsy
30th Jan 2010, 11:07
Nevermind, for some reason Firefox isn't showing it but IE is!!

having the same trouble with firefox.

Me too. Bit of thread drift here but are there any computer geeks out there who can shed some light on this? Firefox hasn't updated since 14 Jan despite refreshing, deleting cookies etc. I'd hate to miss out on all of the good job gossip on the AFAP site...

PyroTek
30th Jan 2010, 12:24
Tibbsy, try clearing the Cache as well. It seems to be working for me

kingRB
30th Jan 2010, 19:26
Need NZPIA Drop Rating and NZ CPL. Not sure if BGT is needed or not.

so they wont look at Oz pilots for this at all?

Rich-Fine-Green
30th Jan 2010, 19:53
so they wont look at Oz pilots for this at all?

An Australian CPL holder can easily get a Kiwi CPL under the Trans Tasman agreement.

hardNfast
30th Jan 2010, 22:54
try clearing the Cache as well. It seems to be working for me

How do you do that? Had a look at options and couldn't find anything. Im not the best computer person.

The Green Goblin
30th Jan 2010, 23:11
Use google chrome, easier and faster than them all ;)

PyroTek
31st Jan 2010, 01:52
How do you do that? Had a look at options and couldn't find anything. Im not the best computer person.

Tools> Clear Private Data... (Or just press Ctrl+Shift+Del)
Tick Cookies and Cache and leave everything else unticked (Make sure AFAP is closed at the time) - Also you can't untick "download history" - so don't worry about try to :ok:

Tibbsy
31st Jan 2010, 09:31
Still not working :ugh: I might have to give google chrome a run eh?

remoak
31st Jan 2010, 09:45
KantGrowHair

i made that website.

I wouldn't be advertising that, it has a number of issues! Doesn't format properly in Firefox for starters... missing graphics on one page... butchered graphics on others... ;)