PDA

View Full Version : EY Management

sandbunny
29th Jan 2010, 01:13
Wonder why the post with details of EY management T&C's has disappeared:confused:

Togalk
29th Jan 2010, 06:43
Come on moderator's, an explanation?

Colony
29th Jan 2010, 06:49
Cease and desist order from EY lawyers?

shortfuel
29th Jan 2010, 13:58
Google's memory has no limit...

Just google your ceo's name + "management" + "pprune" and click on "Cache"...

Voilą!

Having said that, mentioning names on a public forum is a big no no. Their titles would have been enough :oh:

sandbunny
29th Jan 2010, 15:05
Yaey - it works!! Thanks. :ok:

flybe37
29th Jan 2010, 18:11
It really is amazing how many VPs Etihad has... link (http://www.aaco.org/airlines_etihad.asp)

Be careful... JH's direct phone and fax is on there :ok:

Frankie Stein
29th Jan 2010, 20:31
Take a trip down googles memory lane ....its all there and just to add to the below comment

"Yeah thats right about new ppruners. Look at Frankenstein or whatever. He didnt do bad for his first post. On the attack mode. which means one thing. He is from that side of management..."

Hey Why should I have to appologise for being a probationary Pruner didnt you start there at one point? In answer to your comment.....Sorry I am not but Oh how I wish I was management...Sorry to admit I am just a hunble servant grateful in this day and age to have a decent salary coming in, realising that leaving GF was probably the best move I ever made, and having worked for over 20 years with GF to know that the rot had started long before JH came. Perfect he may not have been but if it makes you all happy to blame hin then go for it do you think he cares what any of you think...I can see him now crying all the way to the bank..................NOT!!

...lets face it in his position would you say no to a big fat salary :hmm: didnt think so............ Enough said

Hoggtart
30th Jan 2010, 05:43
Come on Sandbunny et al, terms and conditions are only valid on the day you were recruited, to give the appearance of being a truly westernised company! once you sign its like the French Foreign Legion, March until you die!.
We are represtented by a group that have found themselves a great cash cow and a workforce they can abuse as they see fit. Do you really believe they could change terms and conditions willy nilly if they held equivalent positions in a company say based in Europe or the US?
Of course I can almost here them shouting they are 'fair' and that they know what they are doing, and finally that magic phrase, "you are lucky to have a job".
Pilots are like whores we sell our soul to do the thing we love 'fly', to slip the 'bonds of earth...'
As someone stated in one of the other strings, just get the vaseline out and bend over....take it like a man.:=