PDA

View Full Version : job lead ?

wombat_keeper
23rd Jan 2010, 11:24
gday all
long time viewer first time poster just wondered if a ( potential ) job lead would be appreciated in this forum speaking to a "credible source " recently i heard there will be at least one new position M/E charter ( c310 & PA31 ) in not to distant future no details on hours reqd however a " mate of a mate " claims fair ga wage to be expected one word of advice though take it from a long time bushy DO NOT phone fax email only way youll get a look in up that way is if there lookin at you ! ( thats the best advice i can give guys ) maby catch a cheap flight upto " the only CLUB in YBAS " and have a look see ! hope it helps some one out any leeds on entry level S/E work would be appreciated

ab33t
23rd Jan 2010, 13:04
Thanks any lead is appreciated

Runaway Gun
23rd Jan 2010, 14:45
Crikey! Do you talk like that on the airplane wireless too?

PyroTek
23rd Jan 2010, 16:17
I got lost between all the fullstops.:}
(and i'm good at this internet talk thing... ask Jaba!)
I think what he is saying, in a nutshell:
This is his first post after "lurking" for a while.
Trying to advise us of a potential position flying Multi Engine Charter (Cessna 310/PA31).
Not sure of requirements/wages etc.
And clearly, as most say, turn up on the doorstep because the best way in is if they see you in person. (As is customary in GA, according to most other threads)
"maby catch a cheap flight upto " the only CLUB in YBAS " - I guess this is a "hint" of where the job may be!

And also I'm pretty sure he wants to know about any S/E jobs going.

Now where do I send my invoice for the translation?:}

wombat_keeper:
Aviation jobs appear in The Australian on Fridays (correct?), also apparently it's a good idea to hang around Broome, Kununurra etc. for a "first job".
Also, jobs come from having good contacts as well :ok:

:ok:Pyro