PDA

View Full Version : Skyshop @ YRED

disturbedone
16th Jan 2010, 23:20
Can anyone out there tell me where the skyshop @ redclifffe is? I googled it and it says Bremner Rd opposite the Bunnings but I couldn't find it for the life of me. :ugh:

OmniRadial
16th Jan 2010, 23:30
Concur with it being very difficult to find...

It's not directly opposite Bunnings. When you turn into Bremner road, go straight ahead at the roundabout and its in the set of shops after that on the right. A couple of doors down from the adult shop, which as a big sign...Unlike Skyshop. The only sign is on the door.

Its cheaper than other places BUT don't expect good service from Mr Grumpy in there though. You have been warned! :eek:

rodrigues
17th Jan 2010, 00:33
Its cheaper than other places BUT don't expect good service from Mr Grumpy in there though. You have been warned! http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/eek.gif

Easily the grumpiest :mad: around.

Can't complain about the service, when there is none.

Ando1Bar
17th Jan 2010, 01:56
It isn't the same Mr Grumpy that flies Texans around is he?

Super Cecil
17th Jan 2010, 02:17
don't expect good service from Mr Grumpy in there though

Does he own the show?
"Would be a good business if I didn't have to put up with all these #$%$^#&^47$^$%$@ customer's. :}

Jabawocky
17th Jan 2010, 03:50
very handy source of many things including stock from Aircraft Spruce...................

....................and all the comments above :D

PyroTek
17th Jan 2010, 04:06
come back as a return customer and he is much more pleasant, well, that happened to me anyway. Maybe he was having a good day

disturbedone
17th Jan 2010, 10:34
Thanks all. I should have made a quick stop at the adult shop; then I would have seen it.