PDA

View Full Version : Seaking HC4 over Tiverton, Devon this morning - Thanks

Razor61
12th Jan 2010, 10:31
A huge thanks to the crew of an HC4 which decided to put on an awesome display of flying over the town of tiverton this morning.
The kiddies in the local nursery and primary school were out playing and when you came over and did those impressive manoeuvres the playgrounds came to a halt with them all looking skyward.... well, skyward isn't the thing to say cause you was so low.
Hurried to get my camera but alas by the time i got it in hand you were off to the west at some fair speed.
Reminded me of the days of Seakings landing at Blundells School for the CDF... unfortunately that hasn't happened for a while.

Never seen a Seaking manoeuvre like that over the town before especially at that height and thought a display was in order by the up and down movement. Did i see a quick wing waggle before turning back to the west?
Very impressive and very nice to see in this cold horrible weather and very appreciated by all the children who were shouting "look at that helicopter, look at that helicopter!"

:ok: