PDA

View Full Version : DGCA INDIA address change

captain-planet
10th Jan 2010, 08:53
hi
i have an indian cpl nd have recently moved. is there a laid out procedure to get ones address changed with dgca??

IndAir967
10th Jan 2010, 12:32
lol.. i dont know about the answer to that one.. but for a moment i thought your thread was about DGCA changing its address :}

captain-planet
10th Jan 2010, 12:49
hehe.. yeah i dint notice dat 'til aftr i actually posted the thread..

the faa website clearly states the procedure for an address change but cudnt find one on the dgca site..

Ilyushin78MKI
21st Dec 2013, 05:59
All you need to do is drop in a mail (snail mail) with the new address details, explaining the reason for change if any.

Rather late but someone who needs it subsequently may find this useful.

cyrilroy21
21st Dec 2013, 10:28
Old thread but nonetheless the DGCA had come out with a specific procedure to get things changed

All the records like name , address , date of birth etc are maintained by the medical cell

So if you wish to make any changes you need to first change it in your medical details
The changes made by the medical cell reflect across to the licensing department as well automatically

Here is the application form and process for for changing the personal particulars
http://dgca.nic.in/public_notice/PN_procedure%20for%20amenment%20of%20personal%20details.pdf