PDA

View Full Version : IC recruitment

takeoffpowerset
10th Jan 2010, 03:43
hey is it confirmed that Ic will be coming with advertisement next month .?:confused: anyone who can shed some light on this . One thing is confirmed that it will be a mad mad chase

jimmygill
10th Jan 2010, 08:59
I expect around 2,500 applicants. Almost a quarter million dollar exercise in logistics itself.

I hope AI/Jet whichever comes up have enough room at examination center this time.

shanx
10th Jan 2010, 11:07
Phone calls and other back channel communications have already begun between aspirants, middlemen, ministers, minister's PAs and other big bureaucrats !!! :ok:

euindkan
10th Jan 2010, 12:08
That was very much expected :ugh:
What about all of us who dont have keys to the back door. I wish they end up as AI march '09.

ab33t
10th Jan 2010, 13:35
Thanks , now where do I get a key ?

flyjet787
10th Jan 2010, 19:09
AI has about 40 candidates from the feb-mar 2009 recruitment drive who hav'nt been inducted yet. They are left with their medicals and frankly speaking the situation does'nt look great. Moreover AI has about 70 cedet pilots still to be inducted.

I would be really surprised if IC or AI come out with an add any time soon as NACIL is in a big mess both financialy and in the administration. They are even going to lease out aircrafts and defer deliveries.

babboo57
14th Jan 2010, 07:26
IC has about 100 FOs/ about to be released FOs whom they are finding it difficult
to accomodate in any base. FO flying hrs have reduced drastically and the existing senior FOs at any given base do not want these newbies
around as it is effecting their already reduced flying hrs. i cannot forsee any scenario where IC would be looking to hire new FOs !

CDR A320
14th Jan 2010, 16:00
Exactly ... looking at the mess AI is currently in i dont think it would be even thinking of hiring