PDA

View Full Version : Banned Websites

Edforce1
9th Jan 2010, 09:01
Hi Folks,

Sorry but I know this was discussed before but I couldn't find the thread.

How do you beat the system and get access to a banned website??

Thanks in advance.

Edforce1

Bidalot
9th Jan 2010, 09:20
Heya,
get yourself a VPN. Some are for free but not that fast and others are faster but you pay. Am with steganos and works out fine.:ok:

Edforce1
9th Jan 2010, 09:25
Thank You, Sir.

Sorry if i come across as technically challenged but how does one get a VPN connection?? :confused:

thehulk
9th Jan 2010, 09:47
Dude,

Just do a google search on the internet for the subject.
It will bring up tons. Pick one, and away you go!

parabellum
9th Jan 2010, 10:48
And then delete this thread, maybe?;)

givemewings
6th Aug 2012, 13:05
Can anyone PM me a free/cheap V P N that works in the place that loves to ban Facebook?? (Not Dubai, the one with lots of dumplings)? My usual has fallen over and doesn't appear to be working... surprised I got this search to work since even typing the word vee pee ennappears to halt the search.... cheers

Gulfstreamaviator
6th Aug 2012, 14:32
but my fave free shield stopped working, and until I got to a free culture needed to reload.

as mentioned there are many around, but often must be loaded outside the borders concerned.

good luck.

glf

jeff748
6th Aug 2012, 18:47
WiTopia works great. Cheap. Gives you links to "jump the wall" to get connected as local providers ban contact with them. Takes a little work but you can set up a number of machines on one account.

Easy Ryder
6th Aug 2012, 19:57
Genius to give away the loophole site.....:ugh:

PM guys....

givemewings
6th Aug 2012, 20:28
That's what I asked for too!! I guess that might be why my usual no longer works in UAE either... it got mentioned here awhile back.

Flyingstig
7th Aug 2012, 08:47
If you want UK access, eg BBCiPlayer, then expattelly.com works well!
Cheers Stig:cool:

flyboy410
7th Aug 2012, 09:06
HSS. Free and works like a charm. PM if you need more info. :ok:

greenpeace98
9th Aug 2012, 10:45
Fools will always be fools !!! :ugh: Do people need to be reminded of Google and most importantly to be discreet?

givemewings
9th Aug 2012, 21:21
Google is only so good, if you're somewhere google is blocked even searches dont come up with anything. Thanks to those who sent PMs as req, cheers