PDA

View Full Version : Pa 44 Poh

KopitePilot
7th Jan 2010, 09:48
Does anybody know where I can get one (perferably electronic)? Will be doing my endorsement next week and would like to have a good flick through a POH prior to getting in the A/C and looking at the questionaire.

Thanks in advance

Kopite

tmpffisch
7th Jan 2010, 11:23
Is it your initial? If so, you'll have heaps of time to finish the endo paper.
I don't have the POH in electronic form but if you PM me your email address I'll send you what I do have.

eocvictim
7th Jan 2010, 13:29
Seen a few of these questions pop up lately and I'm confused; Why arn't young guys heading out and jumping in the left seat for 2-4 hours. Become farmiliar with the check lists, Phase 1s and read through the POH while sitting in the plane. :ok:

KopitePilot
7th Jan 2010, 21:24
Not my initial multi, just a type endo so only a quick flight to get checked out on type. I'd love to have the chance to jump in the right seat for a few hours, but it's simply not possible due to circumstances.

QSK?
7th Jan 2010, 21:27
Why not just buy it from here?:

Essco Aircraft Manuals and Pilot Supplies. (http://www.esscoaircraft.com/)

They're cheap enough!

KopitePilot
7th Jan 2010, 22:27
Will do that if I can't find an electronic one. I'm not going into school for a few days so was just seeing if I could find the electronic copy and get things done in spare time. As for the flicking - I most likely would have printed it, thus enabling the flicks to be done!