PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

Samuel
31st Dec 2009, 18:09
I don't yet see another thread, so as it is already Day 1 of 2010 down here in the sunny Antipodes, and I've already cleared out all the empty bottles without so much as the hint of a headache... may I be the first to wish every Pruner all the very best for the New Year, and hope that it is a safe one above all.:ok:

fergineer
31st Dec 2009, 18:56
Hi Sam......Me too, just been in the gym as well.....to all my mates up there in the UK happy new year especially to all my Air Engineer mates who slowly are losing their trade to the guys on the Mighty Hunter chin up guys and a well done to John Nelson up there on his New years award and to John Reid if its the Air eng one well done too. We as a trade may be on our way out but we will always be remembered.

catt928
1st Jan 2010, 15:43
Happy new year from up state NY, USA. Have a prosperous NEW YEAR.

Alber Ratman
1st Jan 2010, 16:52
Happy New year as well... well it would have been apart from the USAF boys from Lakenheath decided to do ACT over North Norfolk at 4.30 to 5.00 am this morning! Why??? Who fcuking authorised it?? If it was RAF QRA I would understand, but they were F 100 engines in burner..

If you are on ops workup... great... Pick another night..

vecvechookattack
1st Jan 2010, 17:47
well it would have been apart from the USAF boys from Lakenheath decided to do ACT over North Norfolk at 4.30 to 5.00 am this morning!

Did it make you spill your beer?

BEagle
1st Jan 2010, 17:51
It is, of course, essential to use AB during ACT over North Norfolk....

....in order to stop the cyclopian web-footed folk of that locale from throwing bread.

Or maybe some local just asked "Hev Yew Gotta Loight, Boy?"

Alber Ratman
1st Jan 2010, 19:23
Didn't improve my hangover. However why we let the yanks do it is beyond me. The Germans banned us from doing such stuff over their turf.. Due to the yanks..:ugh:

L J R
2nd Jan 2010, 04:53
It rained in Brisbane......:sad: