PDA

View Full Version : Air France Lost Luggage LHR / CDG

Shawn Coyle
29th Dec 2009, 11:52
I'm still waiting for someone from Air France to contact me about luggage lost between LHR and CDG on 21 December.
Do any ppruners have a contact phone number or email address in LHR that might be useful?

Bealzebub
29th Dec 2009, 12:27
Having had them lose my luggage on this same route (twice) you can contact their customer services. The number puts you through to France, but they were quite helpful.

Your baggage is missing on arrival at your destination
Please contact the Air France desk in the baggage hall and report your baggage missing. Our agents will give you an Irregularity report with a number. This report starts the tracing process within our Worldtracer system. This also enables you to follow up on the tracing of your bag.

To follow up on your baggage you can use our ‘Baggage tracking'. Please enter your reference number as given on the irregularity report and your name.

Alternatively you can contact our Baggage Claims office on:
UK Phone: 0870 850 1839
Ireland Phone: 08 18 21 00 13

EC-ILS
3rd Jan 2010, 13:43
Did you get through? Unfortunatley due tothe mess most European airport were in that week,the phones got abandoned, our office was the same as was just about every other airline :( terrible terrible christmas.