PDA

View Full Version : Challenged EY Pilots

Dixons Cider
19th Dec 2009, 17:13
Apparently to these heroes size does matter.
Here's a (http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/international/2009/11/18/quest.pilot.challanges.etihad.cnn?iref=allsearch) CNN video clip will tell you how to enhance your reputation...

They all wanna fly the dugong!

CanadaRocks
19th Dec 2009, 17:50
Richard asked one of the guy's where is your favorite place to fly, and his answer was, "Amsterdam". Etihad does not fly to AMS. His wife must have asked CNN to delete that part of the interview.

shneidertrophy
19th Dec 2009, 18:27
And why does management considers its pilots to be overpaid, egomaniacal, selfcentred, low productive busdrivers???

Watch the video: Keywords are

EGO

SIZE

Jeezes guys, could you not have come up with some more educated responses with regards to our profession? Its like "Quest in kindergarten"!
:ugh::ugh::ugh:

noflare
19th Dec 2009, 20:39
Luckily they are not paid for acting ability! :eek:

southflyer
19th Dec 2009, 22:56
were those real pilots?? what a joke...

dontevenjoke
20th Dec 2009, 02:52
Hahahahahahahaha! Reputation! This was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.

Bypass ratio
20th Dec 2009, 03:43
I'm sure if they interviewed some EK pilots you would get even more weirder answers........I find it hilarious at the moment that the spotlight is all over Abu Dhabi in terms of advertising in the print and TV media, I also find it hilarious now that wherever there used to be a picture of Sheikh Mohammad, there is now a picture of Sheikh Khalifa as well!! Good on you Dubai, you should hold your head in shame!!:ugh:

brassplate
20th Dec 2009, 04:37
tks guys, you've made us all look like morons.

StinkyMonkey
20th Dec 2009, 07:40
I liked the part where you can see the oldish FO roll his eyes when the cadet is speaking about how he wishes his :mad: was bigger.:}

NTM
20th Dec 2009, 08:17
" In the aviation life, the bigger the airplane, the bigger the reputation of the pilot is. "

:}:yuk::D:ugh:

WTF !?!?

neilb767
20th Dec 2009, 08:31
glad i passed up on that 15 min of fame.. ha ha ha.. thats hilarious...,"size does matter" ha ha ha.. :ok:

desertopsguy
20th Dec 2009, 11:01
Hilarious.... maybe they should give these guys some poodles to put in their flight bags to go with their latest model 'seroo pfones' :}

Joey Q
20th Dec 2009, 12:52
So what are the requirements to join EY as a UAE national? Just a license? or do they have to pass any form of entry psychological assessment? Like the direct entry pilots for Lufthansa, KLM, Airfrance etc etc... ?