PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old friend who is supposed to be in GOM area

Continuous Ignition
14th Dec 2009, 15:56
Howdy,

I'm looking for an old buddy who I used to work with nearly 20 years ago when we were doing ag work in North Florida. I was a mildly wet behind the ear loader and he was the chief bs artist/pilot

His name is Mike Graf and his wife's name is Barb if my memory serves me and they had one ankle biter and another on the way at the time.

This was circa 1988 or earlier... Sadly the jackass we were working for folded up ops and we all went our seperate ways. Me, off to A&P school at Mike's suggestion where I went on to have an fantistic career as a airline mechanic for charter and freight outfits and finally for Southwest Airlines at MCO today.

Mike and his wife are from Nebraska origionally and I recall he spent time down in Bell Glade, Florida doing ag work there before we met up in Havanna Florida where we worked together...

If you know Mike, please send me a message on here and I'll forward a number or email address to pass along to him..

Many thanks in advance!
Mike Wilson

inmate
15th Dec 2009, 13:57
Mike,
I,m afraid I don,t know your friend but I have had very good luck finding old mates on the "Where are they now" forum.
Regards

tpknueven
11th Jan 2010, 03:34
I shot you a pm I will try to track down what I can about Mike Graf