PDA

View Full Version : Another deleted thread!

High_Expect
9th Dec 2009, 10:08
I see the MT Regs thread has been deleted by the fun police. If you want censorship go and live in Korea! A@*@*@*e :ok:

deeceethree
9th Dec 2009, 11:20
I saw the thread and I have to admit to being a little stumped by it. Can anyone explain, very briefly, what it's significance was? Or does that risk deletion ..... again? :p

c130jbloke
9th Dec 2009, 11:31
In fairness to the Mods, the thread was eeerrr......bølløcks :}

As for the comparison - get real mate :ok:

C130Jbloke

High_Expect
9th Dec 2009, 11:36
C130J - I think you're confusing b****s with banter.

Or was it the part about cars being harder to drive than multi's that upset you?!?

:ok:

Mr C Hinecap
9th Dec 2009, 11:53
DC3 - another thread was drifting and talking about MT in the RAF. I thought I'd set things straight with a few lines of quotes so people were not misled or unaware of regulations and legal implications of driving on duty.

As is often the case in the real world, someone in charge didn't think it had anything to do with military aviation (hence deletion). I am currently unaware of the ability to land a fixed wing aircraft at a number of RAF-related locations and therefore believe even Aircrew need to drive at times. I was just ensuring they had the current rules in an attempt to prevent getting in the poo with assumptions.

sisemen
9th Dec 2009, 12:34
The thread wasn't deleted it was moved to Jet Blast for some unfathomable reason.

sisemen
9th Dec 2009, 12:44
Correction. I see that it has vanished from JB as well in the last hour or so.

c130jbloke
9th Dec 2009, 12:55
Because it was - bøllocks :8

If that's your idea of banter then you need to get out more.

:ok:

PPRuNe Pop
9th Dec 2009, 15:01
It was not aviation. We do not talk MT on Mil Aircrew.