PDA

View Full Version : Eaxminer's Sig On Indian Logbook

AviatorVette
9th Dec 2009, 02:27
Hey guys, as you know you cannot submit your FAA logbook to the DGCA because the requirements for DGCA are different, so I have made a new Jeppesen logbook and I have got it signed by my school here in America. This logbook has all the "Indian" requirements. Do I have to get the checkride dates stamped by all the examiners? All the documents have been signed by the CEO of my school, including the checkride dates etc. But according to DGCA rules it says you must have each checkride signed / stamped by the actual examiner itself.

AviatorVette
9th Dec 2009, 02:48
I can only track down one examiner, I cannot find the other one. That is the problem. I have to leave in a day too.

picollo
9th Dec 2009, 03:52
If you know the examiners name, you can look him up on the FAA website and then call him.
Good luck

IndAir967
9th Dec 2009, 04:00
FYI : I hold an active CFI CFII MEI rating.. and indian license along with an medium haul SIC Jet Aircraft Rating and flying it almost 4-5 times a week..
I only used 1 log book.. the Jepp Logbook .. I came to india and submitted the same log book for conversion and everything was straightforward.. If u try doing new logbook thats when u ve got to bend and look "underthetable" .....

bad_attitude
9th Dec 2009, 06:40
i used my FAA log book for conversion as well.