PDA

View Full Version : Calling all CHC Nigeria Pilots

coolhand110
8th Dec 2009, 04:10
The GHPA is currently in negotiations to establish the first collective bargaining agreement with CHC Global Operations. We would like to invite YOU to the GHPA.ca website to sign up and register. There you will find Members Only forums where you can voice any and all concerns, as well as any items that you would like to be brought up in these meetings. It is very important to get as much input from the pilots on every base, so that we will be able to deal with the issues that pertain to individual bases. The next round of meetings are scheduled for the beginning of January. Please pass the word on to your colleagues so that we can do our best to deal with everyones concerns. Even after reading the forums and you see that many of the important issues are covered, just drop us a line to say hello and that we are either on track or off track.

All the best over the Holiday Season!

Regards,

Curtis Humphrey
Interim Secretary-Treasurer, GHPA

helimutt
8th Dec 2009, 07:06
Thread creep I know, but would the GHPA work in the UK instead of BALPA?

BOOMER1
8th Dec 2009, 07:16
This goes for both CHC bases in Nigeria guys. Port Harcourt and Lagos!

froggy_pilot
8th Dec 2009, 16:06
What about Warri :E

BOOMER1
9th Dec 2009, 00:29
My apologies.......I was unaware of this CHC base of operations.:)

malabo
9th Dec 2009, 03:51
Is CHC back in Nigeria again? I thought they split the sheets with ACN who have now gone their own way, hiring through Zaon, etc.

coolhand110
9th Dec 2009, 20:42
I am not sure of all the details involving CHC and Aero, all I have heard is that they are still talking and maybe moving forward together.

BOOMER1
11th Dec 2009, 07:26
I have heard that the bed might look a little more inviting for both parties again, so we will have to see if they can kiss and make-up...........:rolleyes:

BOOMER1
13th Dec 2009, 07:00
Apparently a CHC base is located in Warri, Nigeria. Sorry to have left you guys out of the request initially. Any CHC pilots from there should also get registered on the GHPA website for important information pertaining to their developing collective bargaining agreement!