PDA

View Full Version : EK Flt ops management changes???

Not from here
5th Dec 2009, 05:01
:rolleyes: Has the dream team finally been seen for what they are? Is it too much to hope that AAR, TCAS..might finally be on the way out?! Could this be a great Christmas..
Rumours have it AAR is on his way to Fly Dubai (poor sods)
TCAS is on the way out to be replaced by SVPT
Ed is gone
Fleet manager Airbus gone
Anyone else to add to the list?

Question is, will the replacements be any better? Hard to be any worse..now, where is my champers, or is it too early to celebrate, plus, oh, forgot, can't afford the champers, maybe a cheap sav..

EK Snorkel
5th Dec 2009, 09:39

When did that happen? Are you sure about that?

MrMachfivepointfive
5th Dec 2009, 09:43
FMA and SVP-F have resigned and are living out their notice period. So much is true.
The rest appears utter garbage to me. Why should AAR move to FDB? He and GAG have never been close friends?
And why in hell should MM replace AS? They are from the same mould and best buddies on top of that.

gehenna
5th Dec 2009, 10:13
If it's true that FMA has gone / is going, that's great news. He has been an incompetent waste of time, never communicating and never seen; Christmas has come early!

flaphandlemover
5th Dec 2009, 13:34
Heard AAR is going back to technical department ...
poor buggers, one told me few days ago.. ("keep covering, when he comes back and cuts everything....")

GAG from FlyDubai should come as replacement of TC...

Keep discovering

johnnyramjet
5th Dec 2009, 14:18
Heard from a good source yesterday that there will be many changes at EK in the near future. The source said that EK will merge with Etihad and keep the EK name. We will see lots of rats jump ship with in the next 6 mths.

EK Snorkel
5th Dec 2009, 14:21
EK will merge with Etihad

Well that rumour is about as old as ETIHAD itself.... :rolleyes:

johnnyramjet
5th Dec 2009, 14:51
[QUOTE][/Rumours have it AAR is on his way to Fly Dubai (poor sods)
TCAS is on the way out to be replaced by SVPT
Ed is gone
Anyone else to add to the list?
QUOTE]

Yes, I agree snorkle, but the rats are starting to run.

fatbus
5th Dec 2009, 15:11
I heard DOH

CRS
5th Dec 2009, 17:52
AAR to Fly Dubai
Sh A to Govt Position
TC to Chairman
GAG to TC Position

helen-damnation
5th Dec 2009, 18:48
The Pope to head of CRM

Santa head of Navigation Services

Osama Bin Laden to head of Customer Relations

and there's more ........ :rolleyes:

fourgolds
6th Dec 2009, 04:58
Great perhaps we may get the jumpseat back here at EK :ok:. Afterall EY have it.

EGGW
6th Dec 2009, 07:07
Better staff travel at EY all round, but you do have to dress up more. Cabin jumpseats allowed to be used when vacant as well. Also you can chnage your list of family and frineds who can use your priveledges, which is nice! So maybe the merger may not be such a bad idea, maybe :hmm::hmm:

EGGW

Rotaiva
6th Dec 2009, 15:14
Come on now lads...

A merger and you believe we will get the better conditions of the two????
Suggest you smell those roses again!

CAYNINE
7th Dec 2009, 04:51
Mergers are never good. If you are a whinger now, you will go into top gear dealing with the issues caused by a merger.

GaG I think would be a good choice in EK, after all he did a great job in Commercial when he was here. Now he has some experience, he should do well again. AAR.... nowhere suitable.

maddog62
7th Dec 2009, 05:51
I witnessed two mergers and it's often the worst of the two parties that's taken.
The most interesting thing, though, would be to see how they'd manage the seniority list...

I see how it could get really ugly down here :E

mad

kingpost
7th Dec 2009, 11:44
AUH might end up owning Emirates but the 2 brands will not merge - why would they?

I know it's off the topic - sorry, back to EK changes....

johnnyramjet
8th Dec 2009, 01:41
why would they?

Why wouldn't they?