PDA

View Full Version : AGK exam on Monday- any recent takers?

dragqueen120
4th Dec 2009, 16:00
hi, hope all is well. I have my AGK exam on monday and wonder if any one has taken it in the recent past and knows how much of Bristols V3 is on the paper? I am getting good marks in V2 random tests and am residential student. It would be helpfull to know what the questions seemed like at the last sitting.:eek: thanking you in advance:O

annita
5th Dec 2009, 10:45
Taking it also but I guess everybody will say it was Bristol but you never know what will be in this one as stories around indicate that CAA has started allready throwing in V3 questions.
This story with V3 has put me a bit off but I guess we will know in 46 hours ;)

dragqueen120
6th Dec 2009, 18:58
version three is just a pain to go through because it is worded so ****ty. any way good luck tomorrow. Im at shuttleworth for 9am just in case.:ok:

cal368
6th Dec 2009, 20:14
Did it a couple of months back and there were one or two questions I didn't recognise as I used V2 only as that was what we were told to do at the brush up beforehand. But as long as you have a good grounding in the subject you should be fine. It will mostly be V2 I'd guess so the sprinkling of V3 questions shouldn't mess up your score too much I hope.

Good luck.

Paul.

toff
7th Dec 2009, 01:22
The CAA seems to be using more and more of the V3 questions in all exams now. I would recommend passing through both question banks for all of the exams that you plan to sit.

I took Aircraft General Knowledge back in June, which is back in the days when everything was V2 and straightforward. Since then, I have stumbled across a number of 'new' questions popping up. Radio Navigation in October and Instrumentation in November both took me by surprise as both had V3 questions in them.

I think even Bristol now recommends that students study from both question banks now anyway.

Good luck for the exam! :)

annita
7th Dec 2009, 12:23
All Bristol, except a couple.