PDA

View Full Version : Help needed please... NZ

AfricanSkies
2nd Dec 2009, 18:43
Thanks for reading...

I've been trawling the net for hours looking for info regarding flying jobs available in NZ, coming up with scraps. I wonder if anyone would be kind enough to help.

My sister and Kiwi brother-in-law and my 3 nieces, my daughter (& ex) live in NZ and now my folks have moved across and I bl**dy miss them, need to move over!

5000hrs, useful ratings B737-300/-400, CRJ, F28, L410, C208. I can get a family residency permit and have had the logbook thing done by ASL for the licence conversion.

Can you be based in NZ for JetStar and Pacific Blue? Are any airlines recruiting? Don't mind what I fly, just need a foot in the door. And then the gem.... do you have any contact info please?

I'd really appreciate your help! Thanks in advance...

PBN
2nd Dec 2009, 19:36
Pac Blue are recruiting now. AKL and CHC base's.

3 Holer
2nd Dec 2009, 20:05
Heard the same. Get started here. (http://www.bfound.net/login.aspx?applyTo=none&CoId=43)

Good luck.

mattyj
2nd Dec 2009, 20:32
Oh no another far better qualified body to take the job that I can't get an interview for..oh well welcome to the land of the long white cloud bro..great hunting and fishing here..fantastic beer..employers pretend to pay and employees pretend to work..relax..it gets addictive :ok::ok:

fergineer
2nd Dec 2009, 20:38
Mattyj......Agree with most of your post but one thing the beer is COLD and not like real ale at all......However after that small point I would not go back to the UK apart from holiday.

SnotNoseJockey
2nd Dec 2009, 20:45
Jetconnect also interviewing at the moment

NoseGear
3rd Dec 2009, 00:29
mattyj....with that moustache the only hunting you'd be doing would be at the Ponsnobby gay mardi gras parade!!!!:p:E:}:}

AfricanSkies
3rd Dec 2009, 20:05
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.:ok: