PDA

View Full Version : Cobham/Coastwatch

mr_yozzie
2nd Dec 2009, 14:10
Does anyone here know what sort of minimum requirements Coastwatch require? I read in Australian Aviation that they are expanding. I know I'm probably no where near the requirements they have but it would be good to know what to strive for??

Amygdala1
2nd Dec 2009, 19:11
Australia - any chance you were nearly a priest, boxer?....you're in mate.

Rojer Wilco
4th Dec 2009, 23:58
Dash 8 FO

1000TT
500 PIC
90 NGT
3 IR Renewals

See the ad at;

Pilot Job :: Line First Officer - Dash 8 (http://www.avianation.com/aviation_jobs/jobDetail.cfm?jobID=8021668629)

glekichi
5th Dec 2009, 00:29
The industry was a very different beast at the beginning of 08 when that ad was posted!

At present Cobham aren't even accepting expressions of interest. (Through the website, anyway!)

I've been keen for quite some time but it seems every time I reach the goals the posts jump forward again, and now they've disappeared altogether!

mr_yozzie
5th Dec 2009, 00:37
Thx for all the info. It does seem odd that they aren't even asking for EOI, especially as they are one of the few operators to be expanding during the GFC.

YSSY sider
22nd Feb 2010, 11:05
Saw an add in 'The Australian' on Friday for F406 check and training pilot CNS base, Also Mission Base Manager and Air Safety Manager advertised on seek.com.au. Seems strange that they don't they advertise these jobs on their own website?? Only a handful of jobs showing there with a status of 'accepting interest'.