PDA

View Full Version : Atpl Exams

Sjclarke
29th Nov 2009, 14:41
Hi Guys

Just a quickie. I have my atpl Exams next week. How Good is the Bristol Question Bank?

Your comments will be greatly appreciated

Regards
:)

GearDownFlaps
29th Nov 2009, 14:48
Very very very good , but if you exams are next week you havent given yourself much time for it to be of the greatest help

Romeo India Xray
29th Nov 2009, 15:09
I have a lot of dealings with people who have studied through courses based on the Bristol materials and question bank (although not delivered by Bristol themselves). The knowledge levels of many of these examinees is something between dire and non-existent. The pass rate is excellent. The only reason I can come up with is because all of the candidates have seen all of the questions before. The flip side - when you orally ask these guys the simplest of questions (even from PPL level) ... they fail ... dismally. It is on my "hit list" of things to get put right ... watch this space.

RIX

p.s. Good luck with your exams!

ab33t
29th Nov 2009, 15:24
Hey man , you should have been at the Bank quite awhile ago . All the best the questions work

ab33t
29th Nov 2009, 15:27
Forgot to mention , that is why the FAA have the oral before the check ride , my IFR oral took the whole morning . I believe there is talk of bringing it back to the UK

Lightning Mate
29th Nov 2009, 17:40
The Bristol QB is s**t hot....

Lots of questions which don't exist, but 'kin good to test knowledge gaps.....

Go for it. :{