PDA

View Full Version : Malpractices in WPC - RT EXAM

aviator_aviator
22nd Nov 2009, 06:41
I just got this mail from a person named maheshon the 17/11/2009 . thought it would be a good idea to share it with you people.

Hello Friends.. Have you wondered why you guys are failing in your RT exam even after putting up hours and hours of effort???

The answer could be that you need to either study more or...........

You haven't met people like Mr Shane and Mr Jose who take money to assure you to get through the Exam...

My brother who has finished his CPL from Australia, came down to India cleared his DGCA exams and waiting to convert his Australian CPL to Indian CPL. I was quite worried on learning that he has failed twice in the RT-Exam held by the WPC, Ministry of Communication. Well maybe he didnt put enough effort!!!! but when i came across this gentlemen Mr. Shane who is also a Flight Instructor at Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, i kind of understood the whole scenario and i wanted to share this with you.....

Their Modus Operandi.......

You pay Rs 30000 to Mr Shane , all advance and he assures that the candidate will clear the exam, he also mentions that he has a lot of contacts in the DGCA and WPC and all the money doesnt just go to him its all a teamwork.

DAY 1 : You reach the classroom at Sancharpuri, Old Airport Road, Hyderabad. A small classroom but plenty of students like you waiting there.. You are introduced there to one Mr. Jose. He is the person who is going to teach you for part one.

The Mystery of Mr. Jose is solved..... He is from Trivandrum. He is a employee of WPC. He is one of the Examiners who is going to take your Part One Exam... SHocked!!!!!!!!!!

He teaches you from the set of WPC original exam papers explaining to you all the situations that you would be expecting in the exam, and if someone isnt that confident he also assures hem telling them that dont worry he will be the only one who will be taking his exam!!! Even more Shocked!!!!!!!!!

Since he gives you all the question papers and all the situations which you actually would be expecting in your exam with all the answers and what replies to give the end result.......

The student who knows nothing... Comes out smiling(sarcastically) from the examination centre saying that it was the same paper that we were taught about, a piece of cake definitely..

For part 2: This guy Mr. Shane teaches the student just what is required (probably the main link Mr. Jose has told him about the expected questions in part 2 also). So part 2 is also definitely a cakewalk....

Well now comes the question why am i exposing this issue now?????

(My brother has passed his RT exam and got the license at Kolkata by the way that i have mentioned above)

But somewhere i was very guilty of whatever had happened.. Someone who is going to be a pilot and bing responsible for so many lives.. and if this is the way things are happening i would prefer Indian Railways.....

I know i have mentioned names here but i have done this so that some people would awake up and take this issue with the authorities and get people like Shane and Jose punished. Till when will you people suffer?? I hope anyone who knows anything which is not legal opens up and exposes it.. This is the only way we are going to move ahead... otherwise their will be no end to the corruption. The rich and people who have contacts will always keep moving up pushing the hardworking and well deserved people all the time. Its the common man who has to fight and i am sure the day is not far when we will have a corruption free system. I also hope that people will definitely come up and take this issue and also open up if they know about some other irregularities...... Lets not be selfish guys...

Mr. Shane and Mr. Jose are conducting classes at the same venue from 20th of november for the exam in december and are even openly advertising about it.

Mr. Shane Instructor at Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy - Hyderabad)

Thanking you,
Mahesh

emmanuel03
28th Nov 2009, 03:59
if ur bro has got an aus cpl ,he need not give the rtr exam ......just fill out the conv. form on wpc website and send them ur aus frto

alouette3
28th Nov 2009, 13:01
For every corruption-enabler who takes the easy way out, there are hundreds who have, and are still working hard, at doing it the right way. I know the exam and the system is archaic and needs to be modernised.But, it is not impossible to do it under your own steam and with a little bit of help.
It is interesting to me that you want to blow the whistle after your brother has got his license. Seems to me, he would have been the perfect guy to do it ,since he had evidence right from the word go.But no, you let him get his license and then want others to change the system.Guess what, my friend, you are just as guilty and despicable as Mr. Jose or Mr Shane.
To those ot there who are discouraged by this issue, trust me, it is tough, but not impossible to get your RTR(A) and FRTO without paying a bribe.
Alt3.

itsbrokenagain
28th Nov 2009, 13:45
You mention your brother did his RT in Kolkata, I know first hand Kolkata operates in the same way as you describe for Hyderabad!

gotta love India the great dont you!

silent_scream
28th Nov 2009, 16:32
Mahesh.

Appreciate your courage.

Lets get the full picture here. Lets rewind a bit.

Go back to the hay days of Aviation boom. 2004-2006, Thousands of students got their UK RTR from a Certified Examiner Called "G.Dobson", He visited India frequently and was associated to the Owner of Carver Aviation Academy. INR 25,000 and an attendance, you got your UK RTR. Pay another 5,000 and you have it converted to Indian COP RTR and couriered to your house address.

The WPC RTR was a Rs.50 /- application even back then. But the reason almost 99% of CPL Trainees got a UK RTR, was because WPC seldom Passed Candidates.

Then came the realization in the late 2006. WPC thought, instead of taking a Rs 3,000 bribe per License to convert UK licenses to Indian COP RTR, lets open this scam to all (after about 5 years of knowing about the scam), and make it compulsory for each and every candidate to write an Exam (Exception being Same Country CPL and RT).
And in the process, lets get our pockets full. Because sooner or Later, every one is going to need to appear in the RTR exam.

And since then, we see a pass rate of 10% or Less for a Syllabus which has only VHF Communication. Many compare this with the IAS entrance exam pass rate. Although am not sure if its true.

And so the process started. 5-8 Examiners who were assigned the Job to travel to all centers across India throught the Year (6 Times a year) and conduct exam. I do not know the knowledge of those examiners, but it doesn't appear to be much apart from theoretical. Considering most are Engineers.

Since they know they are never going to go to every center and evaluate candidates, hence the confidence as Mahesh stated above. And the arrangement for monetary compensation towards special favors.

In three years, almost all of them have made by the Millions. And since it was becoming very obvious, WPC had to do something about it. And Now they have come up with the new rule of the Candidates writing the transmission on Paper. I think it is a useless process and might worsen the situation.

I personally have objected about the new rule to WPC in writing because it is outside the scope of RT. Radio is verbal, not Written.

I will request others to do the same. Because until opposed, this will continue.

@ alouette3, Agree with you, but the system in consideration is just too plagued to overcome by working hard.

I personally have seen examiners not listening to Students transmission, chatting, fiddling with cell phones, talking amongst each other and laughing at the candidate during the transmission, How exactly can he pass me if he doesn't even listen to what I am saying ?

Yes it is not impossible to get your RTR without paying a Bribe. But the question is How long ?
I have witnessed Candidates with 12 + attempts, yes that is 2 years of constant Trying and Failing. And i am about to become one of them myself soon.

And all this for a Country that has virtually no General Flying. All flying is in controlled airspace where 90% of the transmission is very basic.

One can not understand the anger and frustration until you have made those sessions without clearing the RT exam.
But wait, I have not even started talking about the Viva.

Maybe some other time.

Silent.

ssietbunny
28th Nov 2009, 17:26
We are 5 friends who prepared for the full RTR exam together and worked hard and cleared the exam part 1 and 2 in first attempt. and during our preparation also we heard all this nuisance, could be true, but we always thought it to be false... not able to afford it and not wanting to afford it is one of the reasons..

CONCLUSION : Hard Work Pays:ok:.. and no where in the exam system i found any flaw.

in fact having also given UK RT and other RT exams and then INDIAN RT.. i still got to learn a lot during rtr preparation. Must say wpc RTR syllabus/ examination system is very well justified.

guitarboy
28th Nov 2009, 19:50
I failed my RT Exam twice. Both the times i reached the Part 2 and the examiner asked me weird questions.

There will be opportunists where ever there is an opportunity. WPC gives these middlemen a lot of opportunity to make money.

The whole syllabus is unknown, there is no central teaching / coaching classes thats authorized by WPC for the exam.

The Exam Pattern is always Unclear. Minor Mistakes in Part 1 make it worse.

My third attempt was the same too , didnt expect that guy to have passed me .. but he did.. dnnow how.. Maybe he liked my name.

Only if There is a PROPER order of things to do can these malpractices be removed but no one cares in India. So it hardly matters.

By the way WPC fails ATPL'S in part 1 flying in india for more than 10 years.. Whatdya say about that!! haha

cyrilroy21
28th Nov 2009, 23:35
Maybe someone should give the anti corruption beaureau a call :ok:

tangowithtushar
29th Nov 2009, 02:42
give the anti corruption beaureau a call

is there something like that in India??... maybe on paper:D

tangowithtushar
29th Nov 2009, 03:04
examiners not listening to Students transmission, chatting,
fiddling with cell phones, talking amongst each other
and laughing at the candidate during the transmission,
Yes it is not impossible to get your RTR without paying a Bribe.
But the question is How long ?
I have witnessed Candidates with 12 + attempts,
yes that is 2 years of constant Trying and Failing.
And i am about to become one of them myself soon.

During my last D.G.C.A medical i met a very senior pilot from B.S.F who flies crj for them...as usual D.G.C.A was the butt of all jokes good and bad alike but suddenly he became serious and said "according to me the pilot community in India or perhaps around the world is the most exploited community around, probably second to prostitutes..:oh:
from a chaprasi[lousy security guard] to a piddly ugly ass babu[clerk] everone seems to order you around even berating senior pilots on some occasions your file seems to vanish and reappear with a paltry monetory gesture after letting your blood pressure shoot its limits":ouch:

somehow i can safely connect silent's and the above mentioned pilot's words and draw a very clear picture which many might not be aware of.
all said and done many have got their work done without any unethical use of power or money including me thank God!! [ yes i turn pious every time my work gets done at D.G.C.A:E]
@ SILENT:D:D ur scream is not silent for sure

nikaviator
29th Nov 2009, 04:27
@Silent, try it maximum one more time.

If you don't clear and you have a u.s FAA commercial certificate, just beat the Indian system. Convert it to a canadian cpl and do canadian rt. If you don't have one, then atleast get a canadian/uk/philippine rt and do part 1 (take a course with known guys with sample past papers not the real test papers!) you are sure to clear.

Recruitment time is coming up next year (wish/hope/beg :}) don't waste anymore time.

@aviator_aviator, your brother did not need to take any exams, are you just trying to expose these guys/trying to mask you bro's identity by giving the wrong info about the cpl issuing country ?

SuperflyTNT
29th Nov 2009, 04:31
Whoever this guy Mahesh is, had been smart enough to talk about this after his brother has got through the exam. But atleast he's feeling guilty about the whole situation.

About WPC, when i attended exams over there, I've seen guys with 25+ years of experience (he was an ATLP from Pawan Hans) and various other ex-Air Force guys failing their part 1 !!!! Does this only mean that for the last 25 years or so they've been flying with all the wrong possible radio calls? Thanks to the above posts, whatever little we know about the WPC is being brought out, not like this is going to stop Mr. Jose or whose so ever's business but atleast the people sitting for the exam don't have to break their heads and feel like crap if they don't get through.

I've heard from friends that they were openely asked to pay up Rs.40000 as soon as they sat down for their part 1 over the microphone. In case you don't pay, it's obvious he's not going to let you through the exam since he's not going to gain anything off this.

SuperflyTNT
29th Nov 2009, 04:33
@ Nikaviator

It's not aviator_aviator's brother. It is some person by the name of Mahesh who had sent him an e-mail !

nikaviator
29th Nov 2009, 04:41
oh thanks!

...sorry, aviator_aviator, re-directing the question to Mahesh if he's on pprune and reading.

silent_scream
29th Nov 2009, 06:30
@ ssietbunny

I agree with you there is a lot to learn through the WPC Syllabus, and also I am happy your hard work paid. But the fact still remains that a 10 - 20 % passing rate is something fishy.

There is no particular explanation of the Syllabus for the Transmission and the Viva. The exam is more like, "Lets see how these Pilots pass it".

@tangowithtushar,

What the BSF Pilot said is true. But it is in our interest to change this particular process.

@nikaviator,

Thanks for your suggestion. That does seem like what is required as a temporary fix. But what I am aiming at is the Indian RTR exam and the associated problems.
My Ego is too big to accept defeat by the intolerable Babu's.

@superflyTNT,

Yes there are a lot of Ex-Airforce Airplane and Helicopter Pilots. And there are a lot of Air India and other Airline Captains who are flying International Routes, Not since yesterday, but as you said, for 25+ years. Ans I agree that not all of them are impeccable as far as their Radio is concern, but they are flying and will continue to fly safely even if WPC failed them in the Part 1 exam.

What bothers me is, instead of we being by the thousands, we face this atrocity and also pay money for it.

And so in the whole process of Bureaucracy and False Indian treachery, the importance of the Exam is lost.

Fly Safe.
Silent

babboo57
29th Nov 2009, 06:57
dear mahesh and/or aviator_aviator,

i was under the impression that australian cpl holders could directly convert
their rt into the indian rt without passing any exams since australia is a
commonwealth country. how come your brother had to give this exam ?
if u really wanted this to create any ripples, u should have sent this
expose' to the newspapers - by giving all the details with names/place etc on
pprune - u are only directing people towards this short-cut and filling
the coffers of shane-jose & co. or was that your intention in the first place ?

SuperflyTNT
29th Nov 2009, 18:06
@silent_scream

What bothers me is, instead of we being by the thousands, we face this atrocity and also pay money for it. - The answer to this is simple, nobody wants to stay behind, everyone wants to move ahead of the game. If the have a chance, they are obviously going to take it and not let it go by. I know it's coming at the cost of cheating, but there are people out there willing to do so. It SUCKS but there isn't much we can do from here, sitting in front out a screen. There is too much going on out there for our voices to be heard. But you are 100% correct, the whole importance of the examination is LOST. My best wishes to you for the coming attempt. Give it a good read like always I hope you get through this time :) Good luck brother.

shanx
29th Nov 2009, 19:50
Whether it is corruption and harassment with DGCA or WPC, corruption in politics, money power and bribing power reigning supreme in our culture, flaws in our legal system, education system etc...

it is a combined effect of the following :

1. APATHY ... right from our grand parents, to our parents, to our own generation.
After independence, people started enjoying their independence a lot. So much that they thought it is better to simply remain a good innocent citizen and not have ANYTHING whatsoever to do with politics.
forget politics ... no one even bothers to VOTE during elections.
This culture of APATHY has been growing from generation to generation and Im afraid it has grown to such an extent that our country's people would have to pay a dear price for any attempt to even try reversing this trend.

2. OVERPOPULATION ... and more than anything else, excess of population of the NON PRODUCTIVE citizens who are simply a burden on the country.
Yes, it is too late now to try and implement any kind of family planning programmes. No use. The result is there for everyone to see .... millions and millions of gullible unemployed below poverty line youth who can easily bought or brainwashed by crooks for their own vested interests.
(Money power in elections, people being bought for votes .. votebank politics etc)

In the end ... it is just a CHAOS. The ones who can somehow survive this CHAOS are those with either or all of the following : 1. Luck, 2. Money, 3. Connections 4. Common sense
Especially in this field.
The ones with common sense would anyway have not rushed into this rat race in the first place, only to find themselves in deep $hit later on.

Luck and money and corruption play far too big a role in this field for anyone to be able to simply claim that they made it only because of their hard work.
Those who say Im talking BS are kidding themselves.

All in all ... to sum up ... ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS THAT GOOD MEN DO NOTHING.

shanx
29th Nov 2009, 20:00

More specifically on the WPC and RTR exams ...

Those who say that hard work and dedicated preparation are enough to clear the RT exams are either kidding themselves, totally ignorant or outright lying.

The WPC officers purposely make sure that a small percentage of candidates pass the exams in first attempt.

That is so that they have some numbers to prove that all is fair and that the remaining majority who cry foul play are just disgruntled failures.

If you dont believe me, try asking around. There are SEVERAL people who have miraculously passed both part 1 and part 2 exams WITHOUT ANY PREPARATIONS... including me.

Of course, there are a few factors which greatly enhance your chances of passing the RTR exams .. some of which are :
1. Female gender (sexier, more skimpily dressed the better)
2. Luck
3. Pure Luck
4. Sheer Luck

I understand some of my posts including this one and the one above, might not fit into pprune (owing to language), but that is the FACT in Indian aviation.
Raw, Plain and simple SANS any politically correct BS and sugar coated professional diplomatic crap.

optimus.Prime
30th Nov 2009, 08:41
I totally agree with you Shanx.

I guess, the 4 points mentioned above should be pasted at the RTR exam venue with a huge sign which reads : "PRE-REQUISITES"

dgtl887
30th Nov 2009, 11:41
The Part II exam is ridiculous. You get asked questions ranging from Jet Engine's to ILS operation. How they are relevant to a Radio Transmission exam is beyond me. :ooh:

alouette3
30th Nov 2009, 14:53
Those who say that hard work and dedicated preparation are enough to clear the RT exams are either kidding themselves, totally ignorant or outright lying.

Shanx,
Thank you. Thank you for characterising me as either :(1) Fool (2) Ignorant fool (3) Liar.And what is worse is you don't even know me!!:=

For your info, I took the WPC test in 1998. A friend and I got the syallabus,purchased/borrowed books from a library, took advice from those who had done it before (successfully and without bribing anyone, I might add) . Practised ,practised, practised r/t procedures for three months straight.I knew every route and reporting point on the airways in India by the end of that. Signed up for a three day class in Chennai,conducted by a retired WPC officer (Rs 300/-). Realized that the theory part he taught was no good and we ended up teaching some of his students.But he did give us pointers in time management and what to expect in the transmission part of the test.
Went to Chennai and passed the exam in one attempt. Some of the questions were pretty hokey in the viva, but the fact that I knew the principle of the microphone must have impressed the WPC guy.The only expense I incurred were in the purchase of materials,travel and for the class.So, I still say it is possible to work hard and get through the exam.So, before you make sweeping generalizations as you did, stop and consider what has become of your generation that does not believe anything is possible. At some level, I do feel sorry for you and your countrymen.The problem is self sustaining because of folks like you.
And, as a point of information, I know countless people who did not pay a dime and passed the exam. I also know people who made the "pilgrimage" to the various centres and finally passed in the final 6th or 7th attempt but did not pay anybody. And, be grateful that the days when you had to read 6 words per minute in morse to pass thet test are over.I wonder how people identify the navaids these days. Even though, I did not have to do the morse test, I learned it anyway and it payed off because one of the questions asked of me in the viva was how I would identify Trivandrum VOR.
Sorry, my young friend, aviation still is a demanding mistress and you can buy your way into a cockpit only upto a certain point.If you and your generation can't get that then DGCA will continue to thrive and there will actually be smoking holes in the ground some day.
Alt3

shanx
30th Nov 2009, 16:28
Alouette3,

Shanx,
Thank you. Thank you for characterising me as either http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/sowee.gif1) Fool (2) Ignorant fool (3) Liar.And what is worse is you don't even know me!!:=

I understand my posts might have hurt your sentiments some way and I apologize for that.
It was not directed to you nor did I intend to label you under one of those categories.

For your info, I took the WPC test in 1998.

Im sure you'll agree with me that a LOT has changed since 1998. Of course, the WPC babus realized they could make hay while the sun shines much later than the paper pushers in the DGCA.
Anyway, Im only writing what I have seen myself and have been through the last 3 to 4 years.
Not just random word of mouth as is ever prevalent here, but from my own experience and the experiences of several people whom I personally know.

A friend and I got the syallabus,purchased/borrowed books from a library, took advice from those who had done it before (successfully and without bribing anyone, I might add) . Practised ,practised, practised r/t procedures for three months straight.I knew every route and reporting point on the airways in India by the end of that.

Trust me Alt3, my good friends (the ones who could not pass in the first attempt), did the very same thing. Went to coaching classes in Delhi .. then in Mumbai. Studied for hours practicing those RT calls and tried to gather whatever they could to prepare for the viva (part 2).
Yet, in one particular attempt NONE of my 15 friends passed. NOT EVEN PART 1.... and these friends whom I personally know are NOT your spoilt brats burning away rich daddy's money to glory. They are CPL holders with an engineering degree from reputed colleges who have a genuine interest in flying and are not from well off families. They have all taken loans to try and pursue their dreams.
So Im not in any way trying to make sweeping generalizations.

So, before you make sweeping generalizations as you did, stop and consider what has become of your generation that does not believe anything is possible. At some level, I do feel sorry for you and your countrymen.The problem is self sustaining because of folks like you.

Well, Alt3, Im sure you have not lived in India long enough to realise the realities here.
As I said, things have gone from bad to worse in our systems and is now utter chaos.
However, as I myself stated earlier, it is NOT entirely because of this present generation.
It is ACCUMULATED neglect and apathy over DECADES.
Good educated people were too busy with their own lives, left our country and settled elsewhere (brain drain), while a good number of grand parents and parents have not passed on some valuable knowledge and civic sense to their kids.
Hence you see this present generations having a gala time without giving 2 hoots to whats happenning around them to their fellow citizens.
Nobody cares or bothers to even find out how to get registered in the electoral rolls and when election day arrives it is JUST ANOTHER HOLIDAY for them .. or an extended weekend.
So, the problem trickles down.
If only less than 40% people are going to vote and the good people abstain from politics or even from exercising their franchise, then obviously crooks and gangsters and mafias are going to enter politics and get the reins to run this country.
Because of which we would have more corruption, because of which we would have corrupted officers in various departments in our govt., because of which ........ and the show goes on.
As I said ... ACCUMULATED NEGLECT and APATHY.

And, as a point of information, I know countless people who did not pay a dime and passed the exam. I also know people who made the "pilgrimage" to the various centres and finally passed in the final 6th or 7th attempt but did not pay anybody.

Totally agreed.

But an important question here is WHY SHOULD GENUINELY HARD WORKING CANDIDATES MAKE THOSE "PILGRIMAGES" AND PASS AFTER 6 or 7 attempts ??
I ALSO know a lot of people who passed WITHOUT preparing for the exams or with half hearted preparations. They simply went to the exam center just because it was held in the city they reside in, and to catch up with friends and they passed !
(No money paid)
My point is not about paying bribes or not ... simply put .. if someone clears RTR exam in the first attempt in these years, it is EXTREMELY difficult to say for sure if it is because of his hard work, bribes or sheer luck. (and the other reasons mentioned earlier).

Sorry, my young friend, aviation still is a demanding mistress and you can buy your way into a cockpit only upto a certain point.If you and your generation can't get that then DGCA will continue to thrive and there will actually be smoking holes in the ground some day.

I agree it might be a demanding mistress, but are you implying that if someone "buys" an RT licence, there would be smoking holes in the ground ?
Or are you implying that if people "work hard" and pass RT exams in their 12th or 13th attempt without paying bribes, then India would never have any smoking holes ??

alouette3
30th Nov 2009, 20:40
Shanx,
I will admit, I am out of touch with what is the reality on the ground in India.It has been a decade.
No, I did not mean that those who pass the r/t exam are better. I do believe that the attitude that I see here and elsewhere gives me cause for concern.It is not that the young CPL holders are not good, it is what are they are willing to do to get the dream job? work hard ,battle the corruption or pay?
The folks who took several attempts to pass, admitted that the viva was very subjective. If the WPC or ATC guy did not like you he would ask questions that would ensure failure.But we all went in there knowing that to be true and did our best. We bemoaned the corruption even then but we worked throught it.
Alt3.

ssietbunny
1st Dec 2009, 02:36
Would also like to add here that RT is not only about working hard clearing the exam. the conversation has to be audible and understandable. Unfortunately that is also one of the prime reasons of not being able to clear the RT, i.e, the native regional accent taking its toll. no offence meant.

SuperflyTNT
1st Dec 2009, 13:11
I agree LUCK plays a big part. But, that is not all you need. Practically, you have to know certain things to give your RT along with luck.

It's not true that all the people who've got through with their RT have had only luck to play its part. I'm sure everyone has given their best efforts and worked hard for it. Saying that luck is the key factor is honestly silly!

But, then again, for those who have given several attempts in trying to get their RT license, it's luck which has not played it's part there.

You can sit for the RT everytime for 10 years without having any absolute idea and not pass even once? C'mon if it was luck im sure he/she would pass atleast once in 10 freakin' years! It's not all about luck, its about hard work and knowing what to do as well. Saying that it is luck will only see to that the new aspirants who read this thread, do not work hard and only keep their fingers crossed while the exams are going on, out of hope that luck falls into their path!

I cannot agree more with alouette3, though the guy has given his exams a whole decade back, I'm sure things were any different then, under the context of bribery and what not. Though the syllabus has changed it must have been equally tough back then.

I hope everyone over here who is giving their RT exams the best of luck, I hope you guys get through this time. I know it can be a b*tch but please don't give into the bribery. Thank you & Good luck guys :)

AviatorVette
15th Mar 2010, 20:13
Im appearing for the DELHI RT attempt, any tips on how to pass would be greatly appreaciated. Thank you.

cyrilroy21
10th May 2010, 11:37
Cant one of the Airline Pilots Union in India do something about this ?

I am sure they have all gone through the RT exam atleast once by honest or crooked means .

hoverwings
11th May 2010, 16:38
For every individual like ur brother there aare hundreds of people who pass the exam in first attempt without greasing anyones palms.

avianav
28th Jul 2010, 11:07
Dear Mahesh

From your Letter I understood that you are a person with a Rubber Backbone and If you are cock sure that your brother is a real ace pilot who can do the RTR exam without the guidance of anybody, you should have done one thing, the time you felt guilty you should have advised your brother to surrender the RTR license and freshly to apply for both parts.
But you want to get your brother to a safe place and tell to everybody that you just became the rules ramanujan.
I am not worried about brother what he is ors so, but by your letter you are indirectly marketing for these guys who are not having such kind of treatment for the RTR exams. I have joined the same classes in hyderabad and this is the 7th time I am appearing for the Exam. One time even I had to give the Part I exam to the same guy who took my classes in Hyderabad and that time I was failed.there are quite no of people who came for the classes and not all of them are passes whoever performed good they passed.
I know for sure that these guys do not help in the RTR exams, but they charge little money more as they claim that the standards of Instruction are very high and no charges for the repeats.
After the Last two sessions I enquired thoroughly about the WPC and came to know the following facts.

In chennai the Classes are Handled by Mr JAYAKUMAR and Mr VIJAYABHASKAR who are also examiners who charge a figure near to six digit. They guarantee the success and its an all inclusive package.

In Delhi the classes are handled by Mr SHAMSHER ALI also an Examiner who is charging 1 lac to 1.5 lac all inclusive with the help of some officials who occupies a respectable position in the Delhi WPC. They are engineers and Assistant Wireless advisors may be.

In Bombay the Classes and all inclusive package is Conducted by Mr RAWAT who is also an examiner and they have their agents spread.

Then comes Mr M.K. Singh who is a exclusive agent for the RTR, I heard that in the last Hyderabad session Mr M.K. Singh had live class across the examination center when exams were going on.
One of my friend from Hyderabad who initially attended the RTR classes at hyderabad and was not successful and later he paid 1.5 lac to one of the Instructor from A.P. aviation academy.

I want to tell only one thing to WPC. If you are conducting the exam then give us some guidance through some Authorised Training centers or conduct a decent Exam with a decent syllabus.

siddhanta_alc
21st Nov 2011, 06:53
this must be the most ridiculous question

bu tin really need super assistance here..
this is gonna be the 4th attempt

i go blank instead of studying hard

i just wanna know WHAT EXACTLY SHOULD I BE KNOWING AND WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE TIME I GET ON THE SEAT TILL I CLEAR THE VIVA>>>

i wanna know what to read
i wanna have the latest maps
i wanna know what books do i prepare for transmission as well as for the viva....

pressure's killin n demotivating me

[email protected]

thnx..
plz help guys

happy landings