PDA

View Full Version : Way to ATPL

Intairnet
17th Nov 2009, 21:43
Dear Forum,

I’m currently a flight student in the US and will be shortly finishing my JAA PPL. Although I’m trying to
collect as much information as possible, I’m still pretty unsure about how to continue afterwards.
I searched the forum already, but could not find the answers I was looking for.
I would like to know how the modular way (I only have a rough idea) looks like, and if it is advisable
to obtain the FAA licenses and convert them instead of directly obtaining the JAA licenses (concerning, in my case, the IR and CPL), and what the specific requirements are.
Apart from that, in how far could it be of use (later) to continue to CFI (and how would this be implemented in the training)?
I am really motivated but have still many question marks in my head, and I hope this forum can help
me on.

Thanks for any help.

Intairnet

Intairnet
20th Nov 2009, 17:28
It is a little bit urgent, and I would be very thankful if someone could help me...or tell me where I could find information (e.g. a website, or a book)...

Thanks!

wilky
20th Nov 2009, 19:28
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/131649-archive-reference-threads-posting-guidelines-read-before-you-post-question.html