PDA

View Full Version : Jeppesen Charts

redleader78
16th Nov 2009, 07:44
This package from concept JAMS-SLB Jeppesen Chart Package in Leather Binder - PILOTS - Jeppesen Chart Packages - Jeppesen Chart Packages (http://www.conceptaviation.com.au/shopmastery_pop.php?cat1=PILOTS&cat2=Jeppesen+Chart+Packages&cat3=Jeppesen+Chart+Packages&name=JAMS-SLB+Jeppesen+Chart+Package+in+Leather+Binder) the Jepps JAMS-SLB

Is this just the approach plates or does it also include all the vnc vtc stuff as well? I vaguely remember flicking through one a long while ago and seing that it has the information for ercs included. I have sent the store an email and no response. I have also looked on the jeppesen.com page and can't seem to find the inclusion list of the charts that it includes. More geared towards american and europe suprisingly enough ;)(not actually) I would appreciate the informatioin. Have done a quick search on here as well. Found nothing that refers to the full information So I am needing to ask. Anybody Anbody Beuller Beuller?

The Green Goblin
16th Nov 2009, 07:59
VNC, VTC are VISUAL charts.

ERC, TAC are INSTRUMENT Charts.

Jepps are geared towards IFR. You will find ERCs low, High and all applicable TACS. It also includes the Jepps equivalent of ERSA and AIP.

If you are going to fly for an airline/regional they all use Jepps!

I have not looked at a VNC/VTC for over 5 years :ok:

redleader78
16th Nov 2009, 08:05
Thanks, much appreciated. That is what my gut told me but wasn't sure. If in doubt ask is my motto

Mr. Hat
16th Nov 2009, 21:39
You'd have a **** of time visually navigating on the TAC's.