PDA

View Full Version : Is Bristol QB Down?

PintofT
14th Nov 2009, 10:11
Or is it just me? Would be grand if any of you fine fellows could log in and let me know. It seems to be that the site can't generate tests.

I just might have to have a normal Saturday....... :eek:

Thanks.

hasell
14th Nov 2009, 10:49
Hello,
Yup -the Question bank seems to be down. I along with others have left messages on the telephone number and sent an email too.

I'm hoping Alex may be on PPRuNe and come across this message to help.

MetalGear
14th Nov 2009, 12:11
Well that sucks. My exams start a week from monday. All I'm doing now is exam questions. Very inconvenient. :{ These things happen I suppose. But they didn't become the best at what they do by letting there students down. Hope it gets fixed ASAP.
Luckily I'm also signed up to Cranfield. So there's enough in there to keep me busy until Bristol comes back online. Not so lucky for others who solely rely on Bristol.
For those who have to go without here's a link to a free database.

JAA ATPL Questions | AviationTire.com (http://www.aviationtire.com/atpl.cfm)

The answers are marked but a little ingenuity will help you along i.e. cover the answers with a sheet of paper. ;)

Good luck to all.

M

Alex Whittingham
14th Nov 2009, 14:28
Sorry about this, we're trying to fix it right now.

hasell
14th Nov 2009, 14:50
Alex,
Thanks for getting on this looked at today. I'm sure there's quite alot of folks who appreciate the BGS team taking a look into this today.

Alex Whittingham
14th Nov 2009, 15:34
It is working now. Sorry for the delay!

chobito
16th Nov 2009, 13:37
hello to all...my name is chris
i would like to ask about atpl exams....i know many students are focus
more in databases than a book...is that a good quick way to obtain the atpl to can apply for ex\mple to a airline that hires f/o...example to summer and you need quick the atpl...you recomend that way of reading\?,...is succesfull...i know we cannot avoid reading ..and even i didnt start atpl...i have the module 1 atpl bristol and i read litle litle...but sametimes i feel will take me much time...so guys thanks for reading and reply to me...

a great time to all:ok: